Sex and Dating : The real reason women hate on other women

The real reason women hate on other women

The reason this behavior isn't as common in men is because male social structure punishes it. Social status in men is determined by their ranking within a hierarchal structure of other men. To gain status you must win the favor of other males, which usually means cooperation and civility. Within these groups, individual men may feel the same levels of jealousy and resentment that women do with each other, but they cannot act on it, or risk a loss in social status, and because women select mates based on social status, these men would hurt their chances at reproductive success.

This isn't the case with women. A woman's chances at reproductive success are not hindered by a lower status among other members of their gender. This is because they are not the ones being chosen. In nature it is nearly always the females who decide who to mate with, men having little say in the matter. Because these women all want the highest status males it creates an environment where combat is almost unavoidable. If they don't fight for what they want, then they will lose it to someone who will. Incivility is rewarded. You have to claw, bite, and backstab your way to the top.

This is why all women hate each other.

Re: The real reason women hate on other women

True

If any women disagree with you they are only proving what he says.

Here endeth the gospel according to he_cant.

Lol

no its mens fault mind control

Jesus Christ is lord ✝️

This explains why Pinky hated Monicah.

So wrong on so many counts. No wonder you have no luck with women.

Rings true. I've never met a woman who didn't want to murder at least a few people who were formerly friends.

While possibly quite true, sounds like confounded typical breeder conundrum to me.

Oh the joy of being homo superior to these base low class primates……..🙃

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I think what the OP says is 100 % real. (Maybe also a reason straight guys always start to laugh when they see two women in a fight. They know the women are fighting for the GUYS!)

But, yes, we have been blessed with the simplicity that goes with being gay men. People question the whole "gay" thing as unnatural. To me, it's the opposite. It actually makes perfect sense for two men to want to be together. A straight man might say that he is attracted to a woman because of her gentle, feminine wiles. I don't know about that. I'm sure there are many women who are truly good and kind and warm and gentle. But the real exciting thing is to come across a MAN who is both MASCULINE as well as TENDER. The combination is exquisite, to die for. (I am not unaware that there are some women who would agree. Though there also thousands of "Stella Kowalski's" out there.)

Also two men having sex together is infinitely a more masculine act than their hetero counterparts having sex.

"My life is over. I might as well dance with Johnny Slash!"

I think what the OP says is 100 % real.
I would concur. As a gay guy, I laugh too when I see females in a fight. It might not always be over a guy, just pure spite and contempt for each other. It can appear to be born more out of hysteria than whatever reason a dude may arc up with a another guy.

People question the whole "gay" thing as unnatural. To me, it's the opposite…..I'm sure there are many women who are truly good and kind and warm and gentle. But the real exciting thing is to come across a MAN who is both MASCULINE as well as TENDER….Also two men having sex together is infinitely a more masculine act than their hetero counterparts having sex.
It is all just a construct of society regarding male homosexuality and what being a dense breeder means in compare. I just feel blessed I don't feel like I'm missing an external aspect of my being and can fully embrace my maleness to the fullest.

Straights seem to be grasping at getting something they want from the opposite gender, they're just not sure what.

Um, no. People don't question that it is unnatural. It IS unnatural.

cute. it must be a blessing having a simple mind like that. i'm just wondering, after u are done thinking up all these neat little figments, what do u do with the rest of ur day? do u just sit there and stare in the air until the next thought crosses ur mind? i suppose that always takes a little while since that thought must have been on such a long and lonely journey.

anyways, i, for one, am looking forward to what u are coming up with tomorrow.

So says the simpleminded simpleton, who can't deal with raw and objective facts and truth….

sounds like u love me, fam.

are u ok? get some rest, dopey.

Lmao that's really gay.

Careful, shit splatters and those full of it make a huge mess.

ok, that was random?

Sounds like the mentality of a teenager.

Real adults are too busy stressing over their mortgage/responsibilities to even give a fuck about half the shit you wrote about. 😆

Good grief.

I think I had an advantage in the sense that I wasn't raised religiously.