The Soapbox : The people involved monitoring me in private had a maybe English-Austrailian…

The people involved monitoring me in private had a maybe English-Austrailian…

…music teacher lady who is very "fresh" "take over" for a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.

She's like their sex figure, "Go, just take it, we're not Nazis like Germans, we have to win." "We have to take over Christina Barrett."

What a lie!

She's probably a Late Baby Boomer.

5'4" • Indonesian•Chinese•Filipino•Taiwanese•Vietnamese

Re: The people involved monitoring me in private had a maybe English-Austrailian

Shut up, lesbian. No one wants to hear about your relationship with this old european dyke anymore. Shes probably french which means body hair and no deoderant.

Re: The people involved monitoring me in private had a maybe English-Austrailian

Sounds like they would be a good match then!

Keep on smiling!

Well sure as long as we’re supposedly supposed to suppose that the Late Baby Boomer lady isn’t all part of the conspiracy to enslave Christina’s mind to certain celebrities behind the monitoring. Ellen will get to control her on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, while Tom Burton gets control on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays. They’ll alternate on Sundays. Imagine the kind of power those two will wield once they can send Christina out into the world to carry out their nefarious schemes as they remotely guide her brainwaves from afar.

They already do that. Or should I say, you already do that, Ellen!

Keep on smiling!

Curses, you’ve penetrated my disguise! Let’s keep this just between us, and I’ll let you in on the secret of how to get an awesome haircut like mine. It works best with a retarded squirrel face like I have, but it’ll improve anyone’s looks.

I'm supposedly supposed to be getting innapropriately stimulated. Hump when you're ready.

"Supposedly"

How do you know you are supposed to have this relationship with the late baby boomer lady?
Are the private monitors telling you this?

Because it was her decision unless it was mine.

“She” sounds like a jerk. Never get involved in a relationship because someone else decides that is what they want.

laugh.gif I'm not that fussy, in general.

You should be fussy in matters involving a relationship.