Economics, Business, Money, Finance : The body shop is no more

The body shop is no more

Re: The body shop is no more

?si=dg5H5L9danuFotKe

My password is password

Wtf? No more White Musk 😥

To be honest I thought they sold out years ago.

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

It hasn't been popular for years.

My password is password

It was probably last popular back in the 80's when I was a young girl about town.

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

I remember a man in my work building wore their peach perfume and he always smelled like he bathed in peach schnapps.

My password is password

I love Peach Schnapps! I like it with a Passionfruit Martini mix, loads of ice and a slice of orange 😋

I did love Body Shop White Musk though, it's nostalgic for me.

Not had it in years, but I liked it mixed with orange juice (a fuzzy navel).

My password is password

You should get some. I couldn't drink more than one because it's so sweet but it's delicious all the same.

The last time I drank some, I had the worst burning pain in my stomach and I've avoided it since.

My password is password

Oh, maybe not then.

2017 - 2024

I just bought a wand of that to keep in my bag.

Damn, The Body Shop has been around forever!

They still do the wand? I want one now!

Yep! I actually went in because I specifically wanted something in wand format. So I can surreptitiously and with great subtlety of course, take it out when sitting next to someone on the tube who smells awful.

I wonder if I can buy some online 🤔

I reckon you could. They'll slap on import duties on the way but it should be possible.

Nooooooooooo!!!! 😱

Actually it's UK only so the one here will be ok. Not that I ever go there but it's nice to have some familiarity.

Do you like Lush?

Yes, Lush is my favourite and probably the reason I never go to the Body Shop 😂

I bet you have a bottle of Snow Fairy in your shower right now. 😅

I love Lush, too.

I like zee bubble bath bombs

My password is password

I don't have a bath tub so I can't partake.

I actually have snow fairy glittery body powder 😂 I usually get the soap and shower gel but I didn’t last Christmas. My year round favourite soap is rock star and I’ve never found a better shampoo bar than Lush ones. I know some people hate the smell of the place but I love it. I love how it smells even outside the shop, like you can smell it from the next street 😂

I like to switch it up but the xmas Snow Fairy is a standard. Disturbing as its colour is in the shower. 🤣

I can’t remember the name of it but my favourite bath bomb was bright blue with yellow stars and then the water turned into like a galaxy with so much glitter sparkling away. I would lay on my front just watching the swirls. I no longer have a bathtub but I am actually considering getting an inflatable one so that I can have Lush baths again 😄

* just remembered, it was called Reach for the Stars!

They're the Willie Wonka of bath bombs.

They are 😂

What color is it, Loki?

My password is password

Opaque neon pink.

What does Snow Fairy smell like? If you had to describe it or compare it to something, how would you do so?

I'm a fan of LUSH and have been using their bath bombs. I made the mistake when I first got them of using an entire one in the tub and I had suds overflowing all over the place and onto the floor, just absolutely everywhere, with a foot of suds piling high up atop the waterline! I learned my lesson! Their fragrances are incredible, though.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"Not today, Satan!" – Blaire White
#IStandWithJKRowling

Like bubblegum and cotton candy. 😅 I think you'd hate it.

I love the smell of cotton candy and bubblegum!

#IStandWithJKRowling

Then go for it. 😅

I saw your reply about ordering. Just google Lush USA, as it appears there are delivery details for the USA in general.

I'm all set. Going to give this a try. Thanks.

#IStandWithJKRowling

I just tried to look up LUSH to order some shower gel and I can only find LUSH Singapore and it won't allow me to change to United States. When I add my zip code it states "invalid". The products I order keep going from being available to not, but it's always LUSH Singapore. What the hay is up with that? Weird.

#IStandWithJKRowling

I thought you had Lush in the US?

We do! And I've got LUSH bath bombs and gels so I don't know when I googled LUSH official store, I kept coming up with a Singapore option as THE only option. Very weird, indeed.

No matter. I'm all set now.

#IStandWithJKRowling

That is weird. It would definitely be better to order locally rather than from Singapore 🤣

The site I clicked on, stating it was the "official store" stated Singapore on it, and wouldn't let me enter United States for the country, as only Singapore was allowed. I tried several times and kept getting the same website. I'd even click other links from google search and I still got that same thing. Very weird.

No matter, as I said, I got it, and life is good. Carry on!

#IStandWithJKRowling

Ever used their hemp hand cream? Love it.

Oh wow, Pandora, really? Lush is in a shopping mall here, but the smell travels.

My password is password

I love how the smell travels 😂

I can't stand that smell, it makes me sneeze 🤧

So many people hate the smell. A friend of mine had a migraine attack in Lush once and fainted. Then we were out shopping one time and I said I needed to go to Lush and she was like, no way, Jose 😂

I remember my mum always hated the cosmetic/perfume section of department stores. As I kid I loved it in there but she would hurry us through, trying not to sneeze.

I caneasily see how it could give someone a migraine.

My nose reacts the same way some detergents, the Ecover washing up liquid is fine but Fairy liquid gives me a sneezing fit.

Ok Millard. 👋

My password is password

How dare you call Oresen a lush 😡

Dendrolagus Uranus

Derp

Dendrolagus Uranus