Documentary : The Untold Story Of America's Southern Chinese [Chinese Food: An All-American Cu

The Untold Story Of America's Southern Chinese [Chinese Food: An All-American Cu

There's a rather unknown community of Chinese-Americans who've lived in the Mississippi Delta for more than a hundred years. They played an important role in the segregated South in the middle of the 20th century. Join us as we get a taste of Southern Chinese food and learn about the unique history of the Delta Chinese.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Re: The Untold Story Of America's Southern Chinese [Chinese Food: An All-America

Now you done made me hungry just thinking about this food.

Re: The Untold Story Of America's Southern Chinese [Chinese Food: An All-America

😊

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

There's no such thing as Chinese Americans

LOL. 🀑🌎

Now I'm hungry, bro.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸
β–² Top