Politics : The US constitution claims another 6 victims.

The US constitution claims another 6 victims.

I like to think that America will learn its lesson in around 200 years, they are still a young and immature country after all. But until then, keep those body bags handy.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/six-dead-and-10-injured-in-mass-shooting-in-california/ar-AAVOz17?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f284731533224dcf8ac9736bc56c4b45

Re: The US constitution claims another 6 victims.

Next time you see a soldier be sure to thank him or her for fighting to defend our rights to guns so that we can keep on killing each other with them.
Those are the freedoms they mean when they talk about soldiers defending them.
Aren't they?

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Unless the US invades England, I doubt I will ever meet any US soldiers.

But, If I was to be raped by a soldier then I'd prefer it to be an American one, ngl.

If we ever did invade we would take your entire Country in only 3 days. And the only reason it would take even that long is The Muslims.

All of those no go Sharia Law towns and districts you have in your land would put up resistance for 48 hours. Cause they are fanatics.

The rest of you guys would surrender in 1 day. Or 4 hours if we announced we were providing free dental care for every citizen.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Britain sounds like a bunch of ****ing cucks ,imagine open the door to these monkeys out of thd goodness of your heart and in less then 30 years, they are living under there rule. Apparently there was a huge child prostitution ring in Britain that took way longer to solve then it should of because even though they new it was a group of Muslims running it,the gov didn't want to offend the Muslim community.

You wouldn't stand a chance against the year 7s!

Britain IS a bunch of cucks. They opened the flood gates and let in millions of muzzies who as a thank-you rape the white daughters. Just look at what happened in Rotherham (special thanks to Tommy Robinson for his relentless fight to have justice served to the muzzie rapists); 1400 underage white girls had the **** raped out of them by achmed and moHAMmad and abdullah. The pigs did not give a ****. The politicians did not give a ****. Underage white girls are FAIR GAME for the muzzies. Because diversity is our strength or ****e like that.

And the muzzies are doing this **** TO THIS VERY DAY yet Tommy Robinson can't even go on holiday to Mexico with his wife and children to enjoy a holiday without the UK informing the US who in turn tell Mexico to refuse entry to Tommy and when back in the UK Tommy gets abused by some ****ing pig again at the airport.

Those in power in the UK LOOOOOOOOVE the grooming gangs and the countless rapes and the muzzies making their no-go zones ever bigger.

Countless people have died in WWII to FREE Europe but it was ALL for nothing. There is NO MORE FREEDOM in Europe. You have no say in what kind of 'people' come to your country anymore. You are a RACIST if you complain about your daughters getting gang-raped. Because it's not rape when a muzzie does it.

The world has become a WOKE SHITHOLE, thanks to leftists who would rather have their own daughter raped as well then admit they let utter scum into the country.

Well said, sir!

Well said, sir!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

The British Government is definitely a bunch of ****ing cucks!

The British Government is definitely a bunch of ****ing cucks!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

can you be sure that your troops would not have killed each other in friendly fire incidents before you even reach the white cliffs of Dover?

We would overwhelm your stupid little island….

We would overwhelm your stupid little island in three weeks, dumb ass.

You guys have the numbers, the tech and the training and you could not even beat a bunch of cave dwellers who do use rags as helmets lol

You wanna go there? How many years did your boys get their asses kicked in the same place? (Afghanistan)

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

You are an idiot. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that the US Military is a nearly unstoppable force.

However it's effectiveness is almost entirely dependent upon politics.

If you faced the US Army under 1860-70's rules the entire British isles would look like an oversize recreation of the sand creek massacre.

Facing the same Army under todays politicians nearly half of which sincerely believe that a man can be a woman if he really FEELS like it? Not so effective.

Had we been allowed to take a rougher hand in Iraq there would have been no militants left alive to form ISIS. Course the next generation would hate us like the devil for the cruelty involved but that would be tomorrows issue.

Beware the sound of one hand clapping.

Actually Dictators like Shaddam were great for keeping his own populace under control, it's when he got killed that all these sand monkeys thought they could be the next best thing.

Killing Saddam was a good thing. 2 bit dictators need to die. It is one of the great shames of our nation that we have a history of propping up such losers. If we are going to invade a country and take out a dick head leader then we need to have a better plan for what comes next.

I think we need to put together a generic constitution based on our own. After killing said dickhead we assemble the top leadership left and say, "here is your new constitution. You can change it if you wish but only thru the prescribed legal means. First you will arrange elections to select new permanent leaders. Here is a U.N. observer. He will watch to make sure things remain on the up & up. If you **** around and start ignoring the constitution or due process we will be back, you will all die and those next in line will get a chance to try again and we will keep doing so until you unfuck yourselves."

Now the new government that results may not be friendly towards us, at least at first but over time as people acclimate to their new freedoms and began to prosper things will change.

🇺🇸 The US constitution claims another 6 victims.

…the US Military is a nearly unstoppable force.
I read that they're exempt from all the green nonsense. My theory is that there would be a coup if they weren't. All we need in the next big war is a fully woke military.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u]  

You are an idiot. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that the US Military is a nearly unstoppable force.

That was stopped by a bunch of skinny viet cong who lived in the dirt.

Because of the politics.
Being told to take a hill one day. Losing lives to do it. Then being told to retreat the next because some political weenie got manipulated into making a concession at the bargaining table. Then being told to take the hill again costing more lives. Shit like that is why we lost. Talk to the people who were there.

You also got beat by a bunch of hardly trained Viet Cong despite having air support and napalm lol

They did NOT defeat us….

They did NOT defeat us, they just waited us out, dumb ass. And air support and napalm is of only limited use in the jungle.

They did NOT defeat us….

Needed to bunker bomb more tunnels out.

They did NOT defeat us….

That would not have worked. In the long run, the North knew they just had to be patient and wait us out. And that's what they did. We never should have gone there.

They did NOT defeat us….

pfffft war aint like your fast food joints dude, it requires patients. That is probably why you only got involved in ww2 right at the end, you dont have the stomach for long term warfare.

They did NOT defeat us….

The word you wanted there was "patience", moron. Amazing how little you Brits know about your mother tongue.

As to long term warfare, we were in Iraq for 20 years, and we kicked your pansy asses in the Revolutionary War AND The War of 1812! You're 0 and 2 in wars with us.

And we pulled your chestnuts out of the fire in WW II. Without us, you'd all be speaking German right now.

And Mark Wahlberg ****ing SUCKS!

I hope Putin nukes you!

Agreed on this, Wahlberg can go **** himself.

https://militarybases.com/overseas/united-kingdom/

Next time you see a soldier be sure to thank him or her for fighting to defend our rights to guns so that we can keep on killing each other with them.

If you had the nerve to say something like that, and face it—you absolutely don't because you are a huge pussy, that solider would stomp you useless ass into the nearest ground, hopefully concrete, and piss on your face.

Keep on smiling!

This dumb nigga is right every once in a great while.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

"Could you possibly be more insulting to the people here who have served or have loved ones who are serving?"

Since you asked, sure, why not?

The only good American soldier is a dead American soldier.

"Those same soldiers are also defending your right to say stupid things which you take full advantage of every day of your worthless life."

Give yourself a break from that bullshit propaganda.

It has been well over two centuries since any country was ever a threat to any of our freedoms.
Nobody comes to our shores attacking us anymore. Instead we go to attack them and take their freedoms away.
Presidents and those in congress and other authorities are the ones that are taking them away such as passing laws and banning books etc.
Soldiers are not there to defend them.

I suppose one could make an argument that the last time any of our freedoms were anywhere near being in trouble was the Trumptard Capitol take over on 1/6 but the military or Natl. Guard was nowhere near it.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

What the hell is wrong with you? You are allowing the bad relationship you had with your deceased Father(Who served) to cloud your judgment.

And I can talk about the subject. My Dad was a hero in the Korean War. Highly decorated.

But sadly he was an awful Father. Really bad. But my relationship with him has nothing to do with the United States Military.

You are slandering the Fine Men and Women who proudly and bravely wear the uniform.

Grow the Fuck up Fugazi!!!

The only good American soldier is a dead American soldier.

You're a twatwaffle to say such a thing. Many of us here have family who serve or have served. Educate yourself.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." – Socrates

I don't give a **** what you or anyone else thinks.

Fuck the American military for murdering civilians.
Don't you care about them?
Fuck you for caring more about our murdering soldiers and not the innocents those motherfuckers murder.

I do a happy dance whenever I hear of our soldiers who get killed because they deserve it!

Well said, Anna!

Fuck the militant attitude and **** the breeder who are largely responsible for creating these situations.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Indeed.

guns don't kill people…the constitution does!

And WITHOUT the Constitution…..

And WITHOUT the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, 252,000,000 innocent UNARMED civilians were murdered by their own governments in the 20th century! That's more than ALL the soldiers killed in ALL the wars of that century!

Shows how lucky we are to have the Constitution, and how ignorant you are.

Lighten up old fart

Cry harder

Hahaha. Time to terrorize the old fart.

My password is password.

Filmboards Follies should do the trick!

Not crying, asshole. Just don't like when people diss the Constitution.

Lol…I'd never make fun of a piece of paper…but I ain't gonna pitch a trouser tent over one either

It's a piece of paper…try to keep things on perspective old timer.

It's much more than a piece of paper, you young whippersnapper. It is an historic and magnificent document which established America's national government and fundamental laws, and guaranteed certain basic rights for its citizens in the Bill of Rights.

It was the first document of its kind in world history, and is due respect from all its citizens.