Politics : The Right-Wing War on Education

The Right-Wing War on Education

Re: The Right-Wing War on Education

Translation: We want to indoctrinate your kids with our Marxist agenda and sexualize them and convince them they can change their genders as a way to separate kids from their parents, per the Communist strategy.

Go fuck yourself. Teach your kids any stupid bullshit you want, you don't get to demand the state force your radical ideology on my kids. Cunt.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

👆 Homeschooled 😆

My password is password

Uneducated people are easy to manipulate. Just look at yermom.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Yet your idea of "educated" people are Communists like you, lol! Yeah, the worthless Communist believe others have been manipulated.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Talking to you is a chore. Kinda like talking to azn.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Yeah, you use that cop out all the time because you're mentally weak(physically as well).

Chore boy is busy mopping and baking apples.

My password is password

Ive seen her videos before. Not watching all that right now, but looks interesting.

As a general thought, the present issues with education seem to be what's taught at the exclusion of something else (we want this *instead* of that). The issue is what narrative is taught; the issue suggests what's being taught is distinctly a narrative with contradictory narratives being excluded (for whatever social reasons) to maintain the instructed narrative.

I don't understand why we, as a society, fail to see whats happening…

Liberals have run our education for around 60 years and it has been in a consistent decline ever since.

The latest fiascos were DEI and shutting down schools over the China virus.

All run by liberals.

So any changes by the Republicans are welcome.

But then who will teach your kindergartener about anal sex and pregnant men?

Your mom 😂

My password is password