Computers and Software : The Metaverse

The Metaverse

True, it’s failing now. But I don’t think it will fail for long.

Look at how addictive this site is. Many of us, including myself, have spent days here at some point. Some of us spend every day here. This is just text on a screen and yet people are forming “relationships” here. Some posters claim the emotional connections formed here are stronger than anything they can form offline. The internet has supplanted real life for them.

Enter the meta verse. Are picture threads interesting? Yes. Imagine being able to see people in 3d real time, moving and taking. What’s more is you can adjust how you look. Kirk wants to be 7’ to compete with 6’16 Orson? No big deal. Kirk wants to be 30 again? No big deal. He wants to be a hot 20 year old woman who other men can fuck? Not a problem.

Jesus Christ.

And imagine how addictive it will be. I routinely check this stupid site throughout the day. I don’t even care what’s happening. I do this with filmboards but also with “real” social media to see if any hot women liked my status or pics, which they often do. And I get a sweet sweet dopamine hit every fucking time! 🤤 but I’m not even a serious offender. Lots of you, such as Millard, are hopeless addicts and when meta verse comes, so too will you cum with a virtual frtt! You will never log off.

This is horrible for humanity. What’s even more perverse is, as all our real offline interpersonal connections get supplanted by meta verse, Zuckerberg will have even more control over our lives. He will watch and moderate our life experiences and become like a god. Fuck, man. He may even make us worship him

Re: The Metaverse

Lay off the caffeine, Buster.

Little Twiz lay comfy in bed with visions of butt plugs in her head.

I just got up. I had a flu shot last night. Vaccines often make me slightly manic. Or maybe it’s a preliminary effect from the meta verse. Maybe the future me is attempting to warn me of how dire the situation will become .

Your username hahaha

Everyone I know is getting one for Christmas this year. I'll yell like Oprah "..and you get a butt plug and you..".

This would be a great filmboards infomercial

Great idea! And sorry for plugging up your thread.

You did plug it up! A true proof of concept! Free butt plugs for everyone!

YESSSSSSS

Can you multitask in the metaverse? Can you eat or drink or kind of watch a tv show while you are plugged in? If you have to be completely engaged in whatever you are doing that isn't very appealing to me. And VR gives me nausea.

You can probably choose different levels of immersion the way you do now. Like how you can do a live chat, video chat, forum etc here

Honestly with what I’m learning of meta verse projected capabilities, you’ll probably see your preferences change to accommodate it.

Welcome back, Vladderall

Alba gu bràth

Who needs Adderall if you have filmboards and metaverse?

clever girl