The Mandalorian : The Mandalorian Season 3 Reportedly in the Works!

The Mandalorian Season 3 Reportedly in the Works!

While fans anxiously wait for the second season debut of Disney+’s hit Star Wars spin-off series, The Mandalorian , Variety has brought word that the streaming service has already reportedly begun development on The Mandalorian Season 3!
Sources are reporting that creator Jon Favreau ( The Lion King ) has been hard at work “ writing season 3 for a while ” and that the art department at Lucasfilm vice president and executive creative director Doug Chiang has been creating concepts for a third season for “ the past few weeks .” Another source with inside knowledge of the production has confirmed that the production design department began working on the third season on April 20, mentioning that the department needed “such a huge lead time” to get to work on new concepts.
After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe . The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Re: The Mandalorian Season 3 Reportedly in the Works!

I think we're looking at an Asoka plot point for season three if two is all about the Fetts.

I don't want it to get too pulled into established canon outside of the big events which happened in that universe but a little bit of fan service is OK if they don't overdo it

LOL. 🤡🌎

I am there for the baby. The baby is everything lol I love how The Mandalorian is getting protective like a dad.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Baby Yoda is the chilli and pickle garnish on the hotdog that is The Mandalorian

I might even buy some kids the merch for their Christmases this year

LOL. 🤡🌎

Awwwwwwwwwww that is sweet

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Santa might lose it though and so that's MY excuse!

LOL. 🤡🌎

lol awwwww

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I wouldn't ever deprive kids of a toy or anything Anna

But I might buy a back up, you know - just in case of something or other

LOL. 🤡🌎

If they really love the show you should buy them some collectables.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I don't think kids value collectibles and there are limits as to what I'd "Back-up"

I think a plushie or something that can be eaten by a dog and not leave too many tears behind is what I'm going for.

I've known a few folk who have spent serious money on highly valued items and, man alive, you don't want to be near them after they've been broke into or someone's accidentally damaged it.

I don't have that serious factor in me (Thank FUCK!).

LOL. 🤡🌎

Get one just for you and keep it in the box lol
I think a plushie or something that can be eaten by a dog and not leave too many tears behind is what I'm going for.
👍👍👍

~~Happy Holidays!~~

I love Baby Yoda and am sure any kids visiting would love him too.

But I've no problem giving him a dropkick should anyone get out of line at the barbeque!

I hope they put a squeaker in him to make it hit home too

LOL. 🤡🌎

You will traumatize the kiddies

~~Happy Holidays!~~

THEY VEAL BE SILENT!

LOL. 🤡🌎