War Films : The Hurt Locker

The Hurt Locker

I really enjoyed this movie. Lots of suspension of disbelief, of course, but I like Jeremy Renner a lot. I've seen it three times already. Definitely a recommended movie.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: The Hurt Locker

I loved the "squirt locker"

This thread is on general discussion and fair play!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I really liked him in S.W.A.T. Actually, I was more into it because of Colin Farrell. But those two together were awesome. Plus it raised an interesting ponderance in the beginning about shooting the hostage to save the situation. Moral dilemma. Have you seen this yet?

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Omg 90% of the movies you like or wanna see are dumb.

It was good, but did not deserve it’s best picture win.

The Hegelian who weeps over fallen statues

When I first saw your right eye, I thought you looked like Colin Farrell, remember?

Yes I remember. That was a full face pic though, right eye came after.

I remember!

I remember the Worhol filter one too.

I’ll upload another soon. It’s been a year.

Probably best to avoid the grey sweatpants one, though.

lol!

I wanna see

I agree. Avatar should have won.

That's the first movie I saw JR in. He was outstanding!
Then he sold his soul to the devil and became an avenger.

Then he sold his soul to the devil and became an avenger.
What? Shame on you for throwing shade, NZer. Lol

lol

But I admit I like the way he rappels. "I see better from a distance." Oh, what can I say? I like him!

For lots and lots of lovely money.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

He's addicted to danger! Remember when he was sent home and he could not adapt to the normal life?

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Yes. When he was in the grocery store just to buy cereal, and you could feel his despair and unhappiness. He wasn't meant to be a civilian. Notice how that scene was shot in very washed colours, too, adding to the depressed feeling?

Hey you should IM your draft dodging friend MMC2 to participate in your stupid thread with the rest of us! That movie is as close as he'll let hinself get to war.

I LOVED it! I was on the edge of my seat during the entire film. It richly deserved the Best Picture Oscar!

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

I watched it back to back, I enjoyed it so much. It was riveting.

Guy Pearce got his too soon :(

I once had an IMDb account named Butthurt-Locker.