Princess Diana : The Diana Investigations

The Diana Investigations

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Re: The Diana Investigations

at first glance it looked like she was holding a glock and pointing at someone in this pic

Now THATS a monarch I could get behind!!

Well, she was quite a forceful lady? with a nice name, too.

🐬 F L O R I D A
christinabarrett.com
My Forum: yur-brite-lite-2022.proboards.com

I would be interested in watching this!!

Me too. I watched an interview with a witness of the crash who was on a motorcycle, and he was silenced by the police when it came to speaking out about what he witnessed. I don't know when this interview took place, but he brought up some very interesting observations.

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

I have heard a lot of that. My main thing is how long it took to get her to the hospital. It has been awhile and I do forget some of the details.

It's also suspicious that there must've been plenty of people, including the paps, who could have called police. But what took them so long to actually get to the car, and drive past an existing hospital to take her to another one much further away? I've read that they declined the first hospital because she was so injured, the first hospital couldn't have treated her, but…..but maybe, just maybe, they could have stabilized her and then transferred her?

For someone so high-profile, I simply cannot imagine that she wouldn't get the speediest response available.

There are just still too many unanswered questions, including the fact that Diana had mentioned at some point prior she was afraid that her life was at risk from Charles (ie: The Firm), and she specifically was afraid of it being car-related, such as the brakes failing.