Politics : Thanksgiving Day means be thankful the White man didn't murder a Native that day

Thanksgiving Day means be thankful the White man didn't murder a Native that day

Re: Thanksgiving Day means be thankful the White man didn't murder a Native that

It's a season of misery for turkeys.

If I don't reply to you, check to see if you're on my block list.

Re: Thanksgiving Day means be thankful the White man didn't murder a Native that

Avoiding the topic of what your people did to another group of people?

And after Thanksgiving Day, the White man committed genocide.

Which people are your people?

Once you answer I'll tell you about the terrible things your ancestors did.

My password is password

Avoiding what your ancestors did. Seems about right.

Anyway, enjoy your Thanksgiving Day! Bye!!

Your ancestors too Miss 20% Caucasian. 😂

You wouldn't be on the internet right now if not for that group of people.

How do you know that? Lol! The internet would have been invented anyway.

Bullshit, and you know it. You'd be living in a hut in Africa right now with no running water.

Oh did you look into your crystal ball that showed you the day the government invented the internet?

You saw on your crystal ball that they unanimously said "Now that we've murdered the American Indians to almost instinction, let's create the internet!!"

Is that how it went, Pandora? 😆 🤣

You’re Western African with 20% Caucasian. Had you stayed im African I doubt life would be so sweet for you. 😂

Native Americans owned black slaves. You'd still be a slave if they were in power.

The Nazis created the internet and the first computer

I'm Jesus Christ Son of God!

And after Thanksgiving Day, the White man committed genocide.
Against tribes that spent centuries genociding other tribes. Leftists like your dumbass like to pretend everyone on Earth throughout all of history was extremely peaceful and loving except the white man, which is pure bullshit. History is a very dark place for all races throughout history, but white people created western civilization, which is the most tolerant, accepting and diverse civilization in history. So shut up.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

True Donna. Because then even more of them wouldn't go on to own even more of your people, as did the native fellow below. But no doubt his descendants suffer from "red guilt" Just kidding. Only whites are fucking stupid enough to feel guilt over some shit that some whites did to some savages hundreds of fucking years ago

My password is password

Lol…okay. I see you wanna throw others under the bus. But that STILL means the white man committed genocide!

Survival of the fittest. That’s life. Cope and seethe.

Thank God the white man showed up. Before that you had a bunch of uncivilized tribes slaughtering each other over and over for centuries with zero human advancement. Their land was conquered, much like every other piece of land on Earth at some point. Yet only the west is supposed to feel guilt and shame for this. Shut up, moron. Maybe they should have learned how to secure their borders. Let them just be happy being sports mascots.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

Native Americans murdered white people just as much.

Native Americans were hardly peaceful.

They had sex with them instead. Hence, most of us exist.

Travel influenser, Skyrizi theme song writer and Most Handsome

Thanksgiving Day means be thankful the White man didn't murder a Native that day
get off your virtue signalling hobby horse and stop trying to score points with Azn2. you know very well you have been stuffing your face on Thanksgiving since you first came to the USA, and today's no exception.