The Book of Boba Fett : Temuera Morrison (Boba Fett) thinks Mandalorian storyline ruined his show

Temuera Morrison (Boba Fett) thinks Mandalorian storyline ruined his show

He also expected to be a part of Mandalorian season 3 but never got called.

Many wondered if the character was supposed to reappear in the series, considering that parts of The Mandalorian's story made their way to The Book of Boba Fett. Star Wars actor, Temuera Morrison has revealed that he was supposed to be in the show but didn't receive a call from Disney or LucasFilm.

"I was supposed to be in The Mandalorian season 3 but nobody rang me. I was waiting for the phone call in New Zealand, waiting and wanting to give up."

He jokingly commented on how Din Djarin took over his show, expressing a similar sentiment fans had when they blamed The Book of Boba Fett for seasons 3's mediocre reception.

"Well that Mando guy stole a few chapters of my book. It was painful watching him turn up with some black new lethal sword. And the way he turned up in my Book of Boba, he just destroyed everybody. I'm sure this guy is… ah… ruining my show. But I couldn't say anything. I'm not the writer, so I have to bear it I guess"