I Need To Know : TV series episode creepy, camping still unsolved

TV series episode creepy, camping still unsolved

A group of boy scouts and two adults were camping and they saw a light (maybe) and hid in the cars. One of the adults might have gone into the woods to investigate. Later the police found him floating in the air.

Re: TV series episode creepy, camping

Floating in the air? Like the dude was just hangin out in the air? Wasa the dude alive? Any more context? You say episode, was this like an anthology(twilight zone) or a reg show(x-files).
Also do you have any idea the year? was it USA?
Thanks.

Just floating in the air. I am pretty sure the floating person was dead. It might have had something to do with whatever device caused the flashing light in the woods. It was probably from something like Eureka or Supernatural. It was more recent than The X Files. It was USA, longer than five years ago, more recent than 20.

OK, thanks.
I used to frequent this board over 10 years ago on IMDB. We always tried to get people to put as much detail in the OP so as to help others to figure it out.
We did get IMDB to at least but a message above the board to add 'solved' in the subject line of the OP. Before that is sucked cause people would just leave and never come back. Anyways, I never watched either of those 2 shows, but at least now someone might remember that episode.

Firefly?

Kind of sounds like the X-Files episode “Darkness Falls”.

Of course there is also Fire in the Sky (1993).

I think both of these have loggers not Boy Scouts.

Thanks but it's not either of these.

Still unsolved.

Re: TV series episode creepy, camping…

If I see anything like this I'll try to REMEMBER to post about it here.

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

Re: TV series episode creepy, camping…

Thanks.

I think the show Project Blue Book had an episode like this?

Thanks but I haven't seen that show.