Comic Books and Comic-Con : Superman is now gay

Superman is now gay

https://www.ign.com/articles/superman-bisexual-lgbt-jon-kent-dc

The comic book industry has worked to increase LGBTQ+ representation in recent years, and DC is taking a major step forward in 2021. IGN can exclusively reveal that the current Superman, Jon Kent, is coming out as bisexual in the upcoming Superman: Son of Kal-El #5.

For those not up to date on the current DC line, Jon officially inherited the mantle of Superman from his father following the events of the Future State crossover.

son-of-kal-el-interior-1633922749001.png

Re: Superman is now gay

lol yeah I saw this t'other day.

Instead of flying around the world really fast to turn back time, he will just suck a guys cock instead.

THE FUTURE, ladies and gentlemen,

Instead of flying around the world really fast to turn back time, he will just suck a guys cock instead.

THE FUTURE, ladies and gentlemen,
It will be rapid suck and hardly worth the effort if Supes is a quick wham bag and thank you fag kinda guy.

Why the "woke" pink hair on the bf? eyes.gif

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

He stands for Truth, Justice, and the American Gays.

laugh.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a FIGHTER and a HERO, and will win in a landslide over Biden!

Cums faster than a speeding bullet!

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

I just got all my Superman tattoos removed last night and I burned all my Superman 'S' shirts in the morning.

golfclap.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a FIGHTER and a HERO, and will win in a landslide over Biden!

Hasn't superman always been gay?

Comics from the last 10-20 years all suck. ALL of them are about being gay. They've taken nearly every character and turned him gay, turned him into a woman, or turned him into a different race. It's pretty ridiculous. This inclusion nonsense does not represent the majority of people and is just ****ing retarded.

They would have you believe that EVERYONE is gay now, and that's just not true. Even the gayest city in the world, San Francisco, only has a gay population of 92,000. Estimate of USA gay population is 5%. So who is their real target audience? They aren't catering to the gay population, at all. They are recruiting. That's the GLA for you.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Another industry has caved to the moronic and Fascist Woke Mob. What a bunch of pussies!

mjeyds.gif

Yeah, no kidding!

It's like as if now it is shameful to be 100% straight anymore or in a same race marriage or to have only all white ppl at your wedding etc etc.

What went wrong which makes the media somehow feel like they have to do this ****?
I hope all this woke PC bullshit backfires on them soon where they lose profits to get us back to the way things were.
And if they want to have a fag super hero then create a new one instead of crapping all over Supes.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

All this woke nonsense will eventually collapse of its own dead weight.

mjeyds.gif

And the sales have plummeted. Which is great news.

cheers.gif clap.gif

That is truly disgusting.