Judgment Night : Stephen Dorf was so boring in this movie.

Stephen Dorf was so boring in this movie.

Nobody talks about underacting as much as overacting. He was upstaged by everybody. Which made his character unmemorable despite the fact that he actually had an arc.

Re: Stephen Dorf was so boring in this movie.

maybe his fake tough guy character was suppose to play out like that. the bonding big brother\little brother scenes with him and Emilio Estevez were decent

Rob Zombie is one of the greatest directors today

Even when he broke down crying, it was such an uninspired performance. I really doubt that the role would've been as boring to watch if any of the other actors was playing that part instead.

maybe your right about Dorf here i will need to rewatch JN again and try studying his character close. his almost street fight scene was funny after Mike ends up stopping the other guy. for a movie Dorf worked in 2005 he was called "a diva" on set by the writer

Rob Zombie is one of the greatest directors today

Just ask yourself which characters you remember the most from the movie. Until I rewatched it recently, I've pretty much forgotten all of Dorf's scenes in it. While I still recalled everybody else's.

I thought he was good. In fact, I think he is hot (esp. in Blade as Deacon Frost)

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.

He's a terrible actor who ruins every film he's in.

I disagree.
Unless you mean Feardotcom and Alone in the Dark, those movies suck, but I thought Stephen wasn't too bad in City of Industry.

If you've never heard of it, it's a 1997 action movie with Harvey Keitel, and Dorff plays the bad boy.

And you know how much this girl loves bad boys!

We don't talk about Bruno! No, no, no!

Unless you mean Feardotcom and Alone in the Dark, those movies suck, but I thought Stephen wasn't too bad in City of Industry.

If you've never heard of it, it's a 1997 action movie with Harvey Keitel, and Dorff plays the bad boy.

I respect your opinion. I personally feel he has no acting talent.

If there's a film with an actor I don't like, I tend to avoid it. Most film fans have actors that just rub them the wrong way, and it makes the film near unwatchable.

Judgment Night is the exception because it was bailed out by Emilio Estevez, Denis Leary and Jeremy Piven. If you have enough good actors to carry a film then it offsets chumps like Stephen Dorf.

Amber Heard, I never liked her since she admitted she hit Johnny Depp and also her acting is AWFUL.

I also don't care for Tom Green as well.

There was a time when she was seen a promising talent. John Carpenter specifically made The Ward because she was the star, but whatever talent she had, she obviously squandered or simply never had much to be a star.

I can't stand Mark Ruffalo. I first noticed him in Collateral, acting like he was Pacino in Serpico.

@Jim Shortz, I do think James Franco is good in some movies like 127 Hours, but thinking about it now, he can't act.

Not to mention he is a creepy person in reality as well, and if he is creepy, then how come he is still getting movies?

I do think James Franco is good in some movies like 127 Hours, but thinking about it now, he can't act.

Yeah he's not a very good actor. Whatever talent he has in minimal.

I also hate Owen Wilson. Terrible actor. Leo Di Caprio sucks as well, way too into himself and that comes across in his acting.

ot to mention he is a creepy person in reality as well, and if he is creepy, then how come he is still getting movies?

It's all who you know. He has a lot of connections I bet.

Although Colin Farrell is talented, I didn't like him in "Alexander".

Hobo from Perdue was more interesting than Stephan Dork…

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

Stephen Dorff isn't Johnny Depp acting-wise, but I think he's hot and I thought he was good as Star's dad on the Fox TV show Star.

Hobo from Perdue

Funniest line in the movie.

Despite owing his stand up career to Bill Hicks, Leary proved himself to be a decent film actor.

Hate Purdue! When's the last time they won anything?!

I'm gonna go door to door like the goddamn Avon lady!

Yep

Fallon: [drowning Travis] You know what I hate? I hate whiners you know? I hate people who just complain, complain, complain! I know a guy in the joint once one time, cell next to me you know he'd just. He'd just used to yap about everything, he used to yap about the food and yap about the guards, and yap about this and yap about that and yap, yap, yap all night long! Fucking yap, yap, yap… like a ****ing 747 you know what I mean? Like an engine stuck right between your ****ing ears and you can't get rid of it because he's right next to you! Know what I mean?

Rhodes: I don't think he's getting up?

Rhodes: I don't think he's getting up?

Jay Buhner was scary as Rhodes.

Yep. All the bad guys looked pretty scary. I think one of them was in House Of Pain or Everlast or something. Even Denis Leary looked intimidating.

Stephen Hopkins is a good director.

I liked him in Bade and that's all.