The Soapbox : Staffff Patrick edited his Donna post and is doxxing!

Staffff Patrick edited his Donna post and is doxxing!

Ooooooooo Stafffffffffff @Nimda

Patrick edited his post from "Donna is wishing death on me" to "The musky Mexican cleaning lady with the smelly tights" because it sounds like something I would say.

Why would he do that? [shrug]

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
By those who could not hear the music.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Staffff Patrick edited his Donna post and is doxxing!

Why do you say random fictional crazy **** like this all the time??? This is why men are repulsed by you. You act like you just read my best-selling memoir or something. I've never told you any of that stuff! JFC!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
By those who could not hear the music.

We got a problem ****head?

I wonder how your botoxed forehead would look if I came to Missouri and fired a shotgun slug directly into your ****ing skull.

What's going on between you two, Itty?

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

That thread is a year old. He probably changed the title after some fool bumped it because it doesn't apply anymore.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

He bumped his own thread to ask me a question.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

He has nothing to scream about, because he isn't being doxxed in that thread.

Still, I was reading that thread and little of it applies to now. That's why he changed the title.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Only he can say why he did it, but he probably bumped the thread because it shows that Donna has a history of wishing death on people.

It also shows how she attacked me in the same way that she is attacking Lilith, when I first arrived here after she realized that Patrick and I were friends.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19019607/permalink/#p19019607

Post deleted