The Soapbox : So who exactly is Rouge?

So who exactly is Rouge?

HC has been making various posts recently attesting to Sophie being fake. The defence for Sophie is she met Rouge at some point.

But who exactly is Rouge? Does anyone know?

@FFS

Champions league winner and man of the match v England

Re: So who exactly is Rouge?

She seems nice. I think she's a Russian psychiatrist.

Lol! Thanks luv

Rouge just asked me to whip it out in tinychat… wtf.

Harold,the singing angel harks.

That is an imposter. Sounds like Itty.

That explains why he wants me to whip it ze out.

I’m not even there

I knew that ,I’m jk, but someone was imitating you.

She's a Russian Orthodox nun.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Actually, she's One

oh I kill me.

Groovy

Sorry, but I don't get the "One".

Administrator
I GameBoy

"Rouge One", a play on Rogue One

Groovy

Okay.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I know you laughed, at least on the inside.

Groovy

I refuse to let myself laugh. There's too much sorrow and injustice in the world. 😝

Administrator
I GameBoy

Bull shit!

Groovy

Lol it was over for me once that movie came out

I imagine!

Groovy

I actually read it as you joking about him calling her a “none” a play on “nun”. Then called her a one instead of a none. It made me read it like that because of the joke “why are they called nuns? Because they get none”

The way I just explained that probably made no sense at all 😂

Hmmmmm…

Groovy

It’s a thinker! 🙃

I thought it was you?

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

She's from one of the former Soviet States, IIRC (not Russia, but a former Soviet republic where Russian is spoken). She's well-educated and works in the U.S. as a research scientist. She's really nice, too.

Rouge taught me how to live and love again.

Alba gu bràth

She's my bestie.

I have no idea, but she seems pleasant enough.

If she claims to have seen Sophie on camera, live, then she's a liar, or stupid. Hopefully she's neither though, and she confirms Sophie is making that shit up.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

You OK there?

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

If she claims to have seen Sophie on camera, live, then she's a liar, or stupid. Hopefully she's neither though, and she confirms Sophie is making that shit up.

Can y'all (particularly Orson, since he seems obsessed with me) please leave me out of your drama? I've been here (on Filmboards) before either one of you, the question really is who are any of you?

And yes, Sophie is real. Y'all say she's a man until she posted a Vocaroo. Then y'all say she doesn't sound German, when she's translated plenty here for people who have asked and even posted a pic of her neighborhood. What's next? She's not even alive?

It's the trolling and feigning stupidity at the same time for me. Pick a struggle.

Link to said Vocaroo clip?

Alba gu bràth

I’m referring to the ones from the original IMDb boards

You mean the one in a Mid-western American accent which I proved was Holly Cherry's voice?

Yes, very convincing, but not in the direction she wanted it to go in.

You're also avoiding the issue. You actually claimed years ago to have met her, which you now don't want to talk about. You factually said that, stand behind what you said or debunk it now. Your refusal to do neither is very telling.

Keep on smiling!

I don’t mention that because y’all have already decided not to believe me (which is fine). But I’m happy to talk about it if that’s what y’all want. Most folks know I briefly lived in Braunschweig in 2014 and met her on a day trip to Berlin. What else do you want to know?

I want to know if you are okay with the eternal damnation that awaits you for being a liar or are muslimites okay with lying as a common practice of their religion?

You clearly need to get some Jesus in your life before it's too late!

Keep on smiling!

shut the fuck up, u are clearly dead from the neck up and mentally incompetent at this point. LMAO

suck it.

Does Sophie have a nice ass?

Alba gu bràth

Lol, real talk, she wasn't doing drugs back then and looked a lot fuller/thiccer (in a good way, no offense Sophie if you're reading this)

fag

Alba gu bràth

tell me something i don't know

American girl in romance with German mongoloid.

A Lesbian love story

Alba gu bràth

suck it.

A tacit confession of guilt

Alba gu bràth

all is good. and u are right, i was a good eater back then ngl. and drugs came later, that's true as i was still a newbie in Berlin at that time.

suck it.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

If only you just said “no”.

Did yalls make out?

Has this become an unofficial AMA?

Answer the question ma'am

You mean the one in a Mid-western American accent which I proved was Holly Cherry's voice?

u proved nothing at all. remember, people from both boards were present that night of the showdown, "will hungry finally be able to prove that Sophie has been ToothnNail all along or will she disprove all of his accusations once and for all" bc everyone was already tired of ur neverending, psychotic accusations about me. no one actually believed u at this point anymore. no one. u were making a huge fool of urself already at that time, and then after that showdown, it was final and everyone saw that with their own eyes, that u were wrong about me all this time. ask Putin, Thirsty, Orson, TSP, Klam, everyone who was around that time and who is still posting here. they all tried to make u come to ur fucking senses at one point, but u were too far gone in ur psychotic obsession with the idea, i was ur psycho ex. LMAO and u are still at it, as if no 6 years have been gone by ever since. u are still as stupidly obsessed about me being ur precious "Holly Cherry/ToothnNail/Janie" as u've been since day one. that person really must have done a number on u that u can't let her go. she is not here, she hasn't been here in years. let it go, hungry. u are old and confused now. let her go or Janie will haunt u into ur motherfucking grave.

LMAO

suck it.

I knew he was talking out of his ass and I wasn't even there when that went down