Britney Spears : So basically Britney Spears is treated like a minor dependent again?

So basically Britney Spears is treated like a minor dependent again?

Like under 18 minors. She's not even allowed to sign documents without her conservators present.

Re: So basically Britney Spears is treated like a minor dependent again?

Maybe she's a little unhinged?

She was of sound mind when she completed her Circus tour and 243 shows for Vegas. Her father had permanent conservatory of her then. He helped arrange Britney to do those shows.

I can't reply to your message unless we are friends so I will do it here.

Donna Acacia : to Cornellheart
Hey home wrecker!! Hiya doing??

by Donna Acacia » 2 hours ago(October 06, 2021 02:19 AM) | Send PM | Reply | Delete
So what's your fucking issue with me?
Cuz you're just some anonymous freak on the internet!!!!

I don't treat my real friends and family like how you portray me on filmboards!!

Stupid ass cunt.

For one, you're a rude bitch. for 2: you treat people like crap and are very abusive to posters on here. for 3: you wished death on my son. for 4: you wished death on an infant. for 5: NEVER message me again, I won't be opening it. As for you not treating friends this way, you don't have any.

They are anonymous douchebags always trolling me.
I'm not the only one fighting on here. I don't see you stopping hungry from writing mean stuff about everyone.

Why is that?

He doesn't call me names constantly, you do. He can like who likes. He can dislike who he likes. Hungry can handle his own.

Ellen still seems shouldered by her mom, and she's 63.

🐬 F L O R I D A
christinabarrett.com
My Forum: yur-brite-lite-2022.proboards.com