Kathryn Newton : So Incredibly sexy, Couldn't believe she was born in '97 though

So Incredibly sexy, Couldn't believe she was born in '97 though

Damn....

Re: So Incredibly sexy, Couldn't believe she was born in '97 though

15? Oh mnan. She looks much older.

She did at first look mighty-mature for her age. I thought it was kinda creepy that in the story she had a boyfriend who was always flirting with her.

7ec

Let the Countdown begin on her?

Why? It's not like she'll ever sleep with you.

The girl looks 12 and she does not look sexy. I hope all of you are not driving age yet, because you have issues if you are over that age. Glad I don't have a daughter to have to deal with perverts like you all.

I am but I don't find her sexy because she's a kid.

You kidding? I'm one of those guys that still thinks 1990 was only 10 years ago.

That's because it was? Right?

I dunno. Apparently something happened within the last 15 years that spun everything upside down. And I don't think it was Kathryn's birth that caused it.

She was really sexy in this movie. She has got the perfect body.

"Don't *beep* with the original"

Why dont you have a seat over there.... (chris hansen voice )

"She was really sexy in this movie. She has got the perfect body."

"Why dont you have a seat over there.... (chris hansen voice )"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAOOOO!! I agree, she doesn't look her age at all. I actually mistook her for AnnaSophia Robb from The Reaping when I saw her in PA4.

"I am the ultimate badass, you do not wanna `*beep*` wit me!"- Hudson in Aliens.

Up until they mentioned her age, I was under the impression that she was a twelve-year-old. I can't believe you people think she looks mature for her age.

Agreed. Sickening.

I wouldn't have thought 12, but Wikipedia says she was born in February, so assuming they did casting for the film shortly after they announced it's production in January, she was probably only 14 when they cast her.

When you break it down though, at the time this film was made, she was a 15 year old, freshman in HIGH SCHOOL. Not okay no matter which way you spin it to be so attracted to her unless you're still around high school age, which I would say ends at around 20 or so. Not cool or the least bit acceptable to make a move on a girl that young at any age beyond 16, 17 max, in my opinion.

The two year rule did me well in high-school and nobody ever found me the least bit creepy. Even though there were a few high-profile relationships between 18 year olds and 15 year olds and no one seemed to care, once I became a senior I stopped hitting on Freshman. Just seemed odd.

Regardless of how you feel about any of that, one thing I think is really off-putting about this film is the subtle sexual nature of the conversations her character has with her boyfriend. I know it's realistic to what you'd hear from real teens, if not tame by comparison, but it personally makes me uncomfortable.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

thats the bottom line, it makes you uncomfortable. You project your own inhibitions and brainwashing of society programming unto others,as if everyone should be just as limited and narrow-minded,or filled with fake guilt or what have you. Fake guilt is a massive thing btw,among men for ex,when it comes to finding a girl in her mid-teens sexually pleasing to the eye. This is how healthy brain chemistry for straight men works however,it is nature. The peak of a females pheromone production and unleashment towards the male populace occurs from age 15 to 18, this,again,is biologically sound info. Add to it the fact that physical maturity(hips,thighs,breasts,ass etc) has gone from age 18 on average in the 19th century to age 14,and projections show a steady movement down(meaning itll be 13 on average soon), in Japan the rate has been about 1 year faster every decade since the 50s,stabilising somewhat in the 90s,when the average went from 18 to 14. Many factors in modern society cause this, good nutrition for one, the chemicals in tap water(which gets into you via pores each shower),drinking water,in make-up(including child make-up),creams, healthcare products, shampoo, soaps, putterware,plastics, clothing(the production process utilises chemicals that quicken the development), food, in the air itself due to the chemicals found in it these days everywhere.
There's also the fact that many cholesterol based products that girls consume only quicken development,since development starts sooner if there is enough fat tissue in the body, cholesterol also has an estrogen-mimicking chemical in it ,it has the effect of estrogen,which is responsible for the physical development. Hence,the more cholesterol intake,the quicker the onset of a developed body.
Sports at a young age,especially intense training,for girls, slows down development ,and these girls develop longer than if they didnt burn off most of the fat tissue that is required to develop the body at a tween/teen age.
Also, the absence of a father figure growing up(even older brother(s) who are protective can fit the bill to an extent) will automatically trigger the brain to develop the physical body and fill it out faster than if there was a father.This is psychological stress,subconscious often,where the brain seeks to develop as quickly as it can to feel more safe due to being mature/adult,less vulnerable. Other factors such as the altitude at which one lives(the higher you live,in the mountain regions for ex,the longer the development) also affects one.

All my ex-classmates,girls, were developed by the time they hit 14-15, and now in their latter 20s they look exactly the same,minus the loss of some facial baby fat for some(!) of them,and the deepening of the lines in their faces. ANyone who is 15 and has been getting their nutrition and wears clothing and showers,uses creams and shampoo etc...will be pretty much done developing, some can take as long as 17(in asian countries due to lack of proper nutri da0 tion and high altitudes it can take up to even age 20).

Nobody is talking about sex here, the male brain however always senses the pheromones peaking in a female at 14-18,mostly this goes hand-in-hand with physical maturity. If they have the body they will have at 30,then the only difference is lines in the face. THe often incorrectly used term pedophile is ridiculous,given that pedophiles are turned off and the last thing that turns them on is a developed body on a teenager. They prefer girls of ages 4-10 who have no development at all yet.

For actors, if their guardian has allowed nudity or the teen is playing a 16-18 year old in context of the scene,then I see no problem there,given that the teen is mature enough to play out the scene(actors are normally more mature than most youngsters anyway)

These self-righteous hypocrites are probably typing with one hand and jerking off with the other.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

You have every right to feel uncomfortable for any reason you like, but you don't have the right to project it onto anyone else.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

I was banging 15 year old girls in high school. Now I look at pix of KNewt and think what a cute kid she is. It really messes with my mind.

I've just watched Paranormal 4 and I couldn't say I thought she was sexy. That territory is just a little dangerous (I was already twenty-six in '97, which makes me more than old enough to be her dad). She is very pretty though, and not a bad little actress, taking her age and lack of experience into consideration. Reminded me a bit of Naomi Watts. One to watch out for, definitely.

"Eat a sandwich. Drink a glass of milk. Do some fvcking thing."

Nothing like Naomi Watts. Agree with thread though, she looks alot older than 15, very attractive girl.

she looks so young though. e_e Even with all her makeup and stuff. So not very surprising to me. gross.