The Soapbox : So, every 5-26 seconds, I hear something like "chirping…"

So, every 5-26 seconds, I hear something like "chirping…"

…in this group home, and it's supposed to be a maybe English-Australian lady bothering me … getting too close to me … and a sentence or word or some messages pops up almost every time!

She is distancing me from other "loves," though.

…but get this I said it was okay if we talked about her job and my past major of Music Education, and immediately the message was sent if it was not about "sex" and saying she's better than and is to replace a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with … right away I saw her seem like someone from England like a ghost with a faint outline moving pulling a gun at me with her hand and maybe closing one eye in order to take aim with the other.

prettysweetsmart
a20220728.wpcomstaging.com

Re: So, every 5-26 seconds, I hear something like "chirping…"

English-Australian lady

Olivia Newton-John?

a music teacher at an all boy's school near Sydney, but the main video I found of her is down, as of the Olympics

prettysweetsmart

I wish I had a nickel for every time that’s happened to me!

It's a baby bird chirping. Better kill it and call 911.

It is the cricket eggs in your ear. They are hatching.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

It's either a malfunctioning….

It's either a malfunctioning smoke detector, or your group home is infested with
crickets. If not, it's all in your head.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

I actually read the book when I was 16.

prettysweetsmart

WTF?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

We were on a forest retreat in Louisiana/Mississippi, where we lived. I was into the idea of ecology, along with synesthesia, like saying colors and notes match, for starters.

prettysweetsmart

Oh that book. Never heard of it.

You should use the Amazon Kindle app. There are books for $1 maybe and/or, like, the classics are free?

prettysweetsmart

Thanks, but I'll pass.

Please stfu nobody finds this weird trolling interesting anymore.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

It's that bat you killed. It wants its revenge.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

My love!

prettysweetsmart