The Walking Dead : Should Jacky stop destroying Steve Lake?

Should Jacky stop destroying Steve Lake?

I feel bad when it happens. It's like seeing egg yolk being whipped.

Re: Should Jacky stop destroying Steve Lake?

Never. She needs to do more. That potato head needs to be put in his place as often as possible.

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

How odd. I'm convinced. Let more potato-bashing commence.

LOL 😛

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

Let more potato-bashing commence.

We will be serving up mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving then. Donna will be the Turkey.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Diana, stop it. Jacky isn't that bad of a snob. If you really wanna see a female snob abused by one of these abusive male trolls here, I recommend she be Nettie(Cheeky).

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

Are you calling everybody who can’t stand you a snob?

Why would you be asking such a stupid freakin question? Oh yeah ..cuz you're a dumb ugly jock dating that ugly bitch Anna.

Her upper lip is so thin. How the heck could anyone kiss such a thin lip?

Where? I missed it

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

She should continue.

A more apt analogy would be a potato getting mashed.

The analogy works because Steve is a potato. But I like the stylish violence of egg-beating.

What's odd is that as far as I can see she never even pays him the time of day. It's more Lake going after Jacky. I assure you, I will not sit idly by and watch him stalk her.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Steve Lake: The only poster who had his cunt boned 4 times without ever bonking any mules each of those times.

On IMDb he had a history of stalking young women, sexual harassment and racism against blacks. That's his shtick.

True, I did make him a mod. It was just some naive hope on my part that we could move beyond some of the negativity on IMDb and start fresh. But I guess once a potato is rotten you can't salvage it.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I suspect he's a little (or a lot) brain-damaged.

Which board? That sounds familiar.

Without a bookmark in your life, you lose your sense of direction.

A bunch of us here posted on IMDb's Soapbox. Did you ever post there?

I GameBoy - H. superior

I don't think so. I must be thinking of the different poster. Never mind.

I went to so many boards it's a bit hard to keep track of, but I mostly frequented on the recently released movie boards or tv shows that were currently airing on TV because they're usually the most active.

You would have loved the Soapbox. At one point there were about 50 or so gay guys posting every day. Lol.

I GameBoy - H. superior

It's a disappointment I didn't visit Soapbox. I should have explore more. At least, we have some here, hopefully.

Me, PAGG, Cajun Mark, J-Curl, Imelda (uggh) are the from the old Soapbox. I don't know if I missed anyone. Patrick was there whatever is his sexuality. And Ben, another sexual question mark. Jacky is from the SB too.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Well, better late than never then. I imagine Ben and Patrick would say "No homo" while their inner voice would say "Yes homo".

What are some of your favorite moments in there? Or the most dramatic/craziest one?

Well there was one ongoing 'romance'. There was a lachrymose Scottish guy named Mic who was negative about everything. And there was a cocky black guy named TJ who first came on as straight. Mic was in love with TJ but TJ hated his ass and did all the usual stuff when straight guys play all offended at being queerbait. Well, eventually TJ comes out as gay too. But Mic and TJ never did get together. Mic still loved him but TJ hated Mic.

There was also a troll named Veronica who everyone suspected was a gay guy. Eventually Veronica came out as Kevin, a cute Filipino guy. He sent me nudes. Lol.

There was some Canadian queen named PurpleMonkeyDishwasher who PAGG doxxed and posted pics. He wasn't badlooking, tall skinny and blond. PMD was heavily into the 'bear' scene. He was in love with Mauricio if you remember him.

It was a regular nonstop gay soap opera.

I GameBoy - H. superior

The first one sounds like a tragic love story. lol I wonder if they eventually meet somewhere in secret and became nutty buddies. Wouldn't be surprised. It's something what Shakespeare would probably love to write, even some of his stories does imply homosexuality. Poor Mic.

As for the second one, Lol, I know someone who did something similar. I know a lesbian who disguised as a man online. She, under the guise of the person name Micheal, did flirt with many women and she did well at doing "being a player" thing and she was popular. Until one day, she revealed herself to be a woman and a lesbian, and boy, you can imagine the shock and anger and confusion that happened afterward. She invited everyone, including me, to Tinychat where she revealed herself and many people insulted her while some of them, including me, stayed with her.

Ah, yes. I recognize Mauricio. Is he still around here on Filmboard?

Man, I wish I witnessed all that myself.

I'd say both Patrick and Ben are bisexual, yes homo. Patrick aka @Leopold used to give me the term "pansexual", meaning he'll fuck anything. Lol. I think he's a Kinsey 3, mostly hetero with an attraction to men under special circumstances. Ben is just an all around pervert.

I wish Mic and TJ would get together. But I don't think it will ever happen.

Different even queer about the lesbian Michael. Everyone suspects seductive online women of being catfishing gay males. But no one assumes the guys are really lesbians. But according to azn now I'm an fat old black woman. Lol.

I haven't seen Mauricio in awhile. I heard him and PMD had a serious falling out and PMD hates him now. Mauricio ain't gay anyway.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Well, bisexuals have it easy. Not to mention, increased chance of having threesome with a man and a woman. lol

As for Micheal thing, I forgot to mention this, but the real Micheal found out about it and he wasn't happy about it (understandable, tho). They both lived in the same city, and when he found out my lesbian friend has been impersonating him because she's insecure about her sexual orientation, gender, and body image, well, he threatened her in several ways such as lawsuit, filing charges for identity theft, and even kill her. Luckily for her, nothing happened. Her coming out to everyone only gain mixed responses, some told her she's brave to come out and she did the right thing while other responses are threats and homophobic slurs and the rest of the people just felt betrayed and stopped talking to her. There is this one girl, who's an arrogant bitch, who loved "Micheal". They're basically online boyfriend/girlfriend but when she saw it's a lesbian pretending to be a man, she got angry and confused and stopped talking to her for a few years then talked for a bit then done for good. It's a peaceful departure, though.

Wait, Azn said you're a fat old black woman? She has some sort of twisted imagination. Maybe she sees you as Ebony? Oh, no! I said an "e" word! I'm so naughty! Someone spank me and spank me hard! Both cheeks! Spank me like you're my high school principal!

I haven't seen Mauricio in awhile. I heard him and PMD had a serious falling out and PMD hates him now. Mauricio ain't gay anyway.

Let me guess, flirting gone wrong? lol

Yup. And he used to stalk and flirt with black female posters and then go Berserk on them when they don’t entertain it. He can’t reconcile his hatred of black people with his attraction to black women.

Freud would have had a field stay studying him.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Excellent analysis. He's racist yet he has jungle fever bad. It's a conundrum.

I GameBoy - H. superior

God did he make me wet.

A baked potato with sour cream will do that sometimes.

I GameBoy - H. superior

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

It isn’t uncommon among racist white men to have a race fetish. It lends itself to theories that sexual attraction among many men is more of an exercise in exerting power over something they fear through sexual dominion. It’s why homophobes will secretly hire trans prostitutes and brutalize them after the encounter.

Psyche was my second minor in College so I’ve read a lot about such theories as applied to criminality. (Father wanted me to be a lawyer)

-Erin Wotherspoon

Psyche? You mean the goddess and wife of Eros?

I GameBoy - H. superior

No , it’s informal shorthand for psychology.

-Erin Wotherspoon

No, that's "psych". Psyche is the Greek goddess. And it's the term used by Carl Jung and other psychologists to describe the totality of the human mind, conscious and unconscious.

@~*~Anna~*~

Everything starts with the Greeks.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Ewww stop tagging that out of shape ugly woman! Wow she is ugly.

It’s both. You can google this. “Psyche” is a variant spelling of “psych”. Everyone in college uses them interchangeably.

psy·che2
/sīk/
verb
verb: psyche; 3rd person present: psyches; past tense: psyched; past participle: psyched; gerund or present participle: psyching
variant spelling of psych (verb).
noun
noun: psyche; plural noun: psyches
variant spelling of psych (noun).
adjective
adjective: psyche
variant spelling of psych (adjective).

I don’t know why you think you can argue with a dictionary but knock yourself out.

@dbentley666 Let him know he’s nuts.

-Erin Wotherspoon

There are all sorts of ignorant colloquialisms. As a student of Greek mythology I find it silly, when the proper spelling is "psych". <<< [Hellenic eyes]

You realize Psyche is the wife of Eros, right? Do you really want to be cursed by the God of Love for dissing his wife? He'll shoot you with an arrow and make you fall in love with Steve Lake.

I GameBoy - H. superior

The free speech advocate now dying to police language. You are truly hilarious. 😂

-Erin Wotherspoon

I GameBoy - H. superior

I never stalked or flirted with anyone Catfish. And anyone who posted on IMDB knows that.

They also Gameboy is a convicted felon who boasts about breaking in 13 year old boys.

Those are the facts Eric/Erica/Jommy/Nancy

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I never stalked or flirted with anyone Catfish. And anyone who posted on IMDB knows that.

They also Gameboy is a convicted felon who boasts about breaking in 13 year old boys.

Those are the facts Eric/Erica/Jommy/Nancy

You are wasting precious energy typing out idle threats.So am I.

These guys love pedophilia and will defend it to their dying breath.

Let's actually get serious about getting these assholes off filmboards. Trust me, in the end, after tears are spilled, nimda will thank u and me.

Listen pedophile. I'm actually gonna get a geek to come and look at old IMDB archives and then if anything of a criminal nature comes up I will forward it to the FBI.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Listen pedophile. I'm actually gonna get a geek to come and look at old IMDB archives and then if anything of a criminal nature comes up I will forward
it to the FBI.

You need to post that a third time.

I GameBoy - H. superior

You drunk voice mails soaked me.