Politics : Serious questions raised about how covid deaths are counted - video

Serious questions raised about how covid deaths are counted - video

The video is at the link.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/09/19/sharyl_attkisson_serious_questions_about_the_way_covid_deaths_have_been_counted.html

Suicides are being counted as covid deaths, along with murders, car accidents, and many more death, when the virus has nothing to do with it. The number of deaths reported from covid is way off and should be much lower.

During our visit to Colorado, the state’s total Covid-related death tally was 13,845. Separating out the deaths not directly caused by Covid cuts that number by about half with the rest dying “among” or “with” Covid — not because of it.
Alameda County, California changed their methodology in June to remove deaths that weren’t a direct result of Covid. That removed more than 400 people, or 25%, from their death toll.

Re: Serious questions raised about how covid deaths are counted - video

Any one with any insight would figure that out anyway. It just appears that there aren't that many. People just hear COVID and then fear.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

It's real virus which does kill, but most of its target demographic is already dead from it.

The rest, as you say, is fear and control.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Any viruses can kill and its only real for the afflicted. I also believe its not the death sentence made out to be.

As per ANY coronavirus, its survival rate is in the same ballpark as the unmarketed ones gone before it. The hype surrounding it has been blown drastically out of proportion.

Yes, its been politicized by using fear and manipulation.

Fear and CONTROL!

You hit the nail on the head, JK! Fear and CONTROL, mainly CONTROL, which is what the Left desires more than anything else.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Is this the gathering of the COVID brain trust, here? We have some real intellectual heavy hitters, including Tasteless Cheese, Hysterical Moron Extraordinaire.

How do you savants explain that Alabama had more deaths than births in 2020, a first for the state? Still just the sniffles?

MMC2: "I have never been triggered by a cookie."

Bump for a response from these ridiculous, moronic, cretinous ne'er-do-wells.

The answer is easy math. Don't think you thought this through very well, or at all.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

It does happen, I am afraid. I am only human. In this case, however, I am on firm ground.

But you can edumacate me if you so desire.

I don't really care enough about this one way or the other.

If they die, they die.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Redneck state and Toxic Douchbags like you that won't even be missed. I guess the virus served its intention and purpose then.

The birth rate and death rate in Alabama has always been very close.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/state-and-territorial-data.htm
Sources: Births: Final Data for 2019 and: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality data (2018) via CDC WONDER

Alabama Births: 58,615 Deaths: 54,352

Couple that with the fact that the birth rate in the country fell to an all time low last year, dropping 4%, and that Alabama has an aging population, it isn't that surprising that Alabama's death rate would surpass its birth rate. They were heading in that direction already.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/26/1020810561/baby-bust-explaining-the-declining-u-s-birth-rate