The Mandalorian : Season 2 trailer, yo!

Season 2 trailer, yo!

This looks BOSS!

πŸŽ„I am a dick. I've always been a dick.πŸŽ„

Re: Season 2 trailer, yo!

It looks good, but so did the trailer for season 1, and we know how that turned out.

It turned out EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸŽ„I am a dick. I've always been a dick.πŸŽ„

yeah wtf are you talking about the first season of Mandalorian was a major hit? lol

It turned out awesome!

~~Happy Holidays!~~

It bugs me he thinks The Jedi are the bad guys.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Well the jedi did destroy Mandalore and was largely responsible for the practical extinction of all Mandalorians…so…it is the way

I am a not superfan of all things Star Wars πŸ˜‚ edit: just read a little about them and it seems The Mandolorians were not innocent.

~~Happy Holidays!~~

How about cracking open a history book every once in a while

I never said the Mandalorians were innocent. I'm just illustrating the POV they would naturally have given the historyπŸ‘

πŸ‘

~~Happy Holidays!~~

Cute!

πŸ–€ Β½ Chinese-Indonesian ❣️ ΒΌ Irish French German ♬ ΒΌ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Thanks for providing this link!

Yes…it looks very good…and I hope it is. Nothing pleases me more that straight up stealing some star wars that is worthy of my spare time

To be honest though…I'm not a fan of clone wars and it seems like this show is going to borrow heavily from this source of canon during season two. Also looks like they just can't get rid of the child fast enough. I could be wrong…but I get the feeling it's all a set up for a spin off… we'll see πŸ˜πŸ‘
β–² Top