Sean Connery : Sean Connery - What's My Line

Sean Connery - What's My Line

@MissMargoChanning

@NZer

@Dazed

OMG, I don't know how, but I somehow missed this episode. He is THE James Bond. He is THE 007. He is THE man. When I hear him speak in this, he caught me so off-guard!

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: Sean Connery - What's My Line

Right! The testosterone is powerful in him!

Yes it is! What a man! What an actor!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Exactly! He just sort of….exudes!

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

HOT!

WOW! A blast from the past!

And he IS James Bond. All the others are just actors who are faking it.

He'll always be THE James Bond. I don't think anyone else comes close.

While I'm okay with a few others, Connery defined that role with charisma and charm.

That grin of his, like he's mischievous and always up to something (which he usually was!) is classic.

Aye!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I know they read the papers and kept abreast of what was showing in New York so they knew who would be in town. But his voice when he was answering? I laughed so hard because that's sooo not Sean Connery! I never would have guessed it from hearing that voice.

I don't even know where he pulled that voice from!

Plus the audience often gives it away. Arlene is the one who picks up best on audience sounds. But when he was asked, "are you working on a movie with Sean Connery in it?" and the audience giggled? That helped, I'm sure.