Under Siege : Seagal's body

Seagal's body

I know Seagal was into martial arts, but why wasn't he more in shape overall? His arms were so under-developed in this movie. I would've expected a Navy Seal to keep himself in better shape, even if he was busted to cook.

So, for the sake of realism with his character, I would've expected Seagal to be more toned. He has very unmanly, undefined arms.

-Jane

Re: Seagal's body

He's 6' something isn't he? That gives him tons of strength without ever having to lift in his life. Besides, as a Navy Seal he would have to have endurance (like all soldiers) rather than raw strenght. Muscles can be a detriment almost as much as fat when it comes to endurance.

You're also exaggerating a bit with the unmanly arms comment. He had a bit of muscle with a layer of fat on top. Nothing wrong with it from realism perspective.

this was a reflection of his soft grasp of culinary technique; he didn't really find himself as a chef until 'under siege 2' as his classy recipe for fruit salad with crystallized ginger clearly demonstrated.

Season's Greetings

Wtf?

As a matter of fact, somebody told him exactly that to his face one time. He got as far as "un...".

We got a job.
What kind?
...The Forever Kind.

At least he could get away with looking like a naval seaman/seal in this movie. After Executive Decision, he just blimped out and you never ever saw his arms again under all the bulky clothing.🐭

He is definitely not aging well. He looks old and tired.

We got a job.
What kind?
...The Forever Kind.

So is meathead Rob Lowe your type, Jane?

My wives is belief Rod Lowe is grogeous accept that time he had the mustach in the navy, hana