Politics : Ron DeSantis is Just Another Puppet Supported by the RNC

Ron DeSantis is Just Another Puppet Supported by the RNC

When it comes to what Ron DeSantis (Governor of Florida) is doing and how he has been handling how crazy and ridiculous DISNEY has gotten with all of the SJW stuff, I don't believe DeSantis at all.

I think that DeSantis really just wants to be President and that his Real Main Goal (when it comes to why he is doing what he is doing) is to actually get attention and votes from people for when he does Run for President.

When it comes down to it, I think that Ron DeSantis is really Just Another Puppet Supported by the RNC for they're own Selfish Nonsense.

I look forward to seeing his Concession Speech in 2024 when he has to drop out of that Presidential Election because he has ZERO chance at beating that sore loser Donald Trump for the Republican Presidential Nomination.

I also look forward to then seeing him later in 2028 fight for the Republican Presidential Nomination against whoever Trump's Vice President is (just about everybody here already knows what I think will happen in the 2024 Election if Trump's Main Opponent is either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris) and also against Mike Pence, Ted Cruz, and I am certain a dozen other Candidates.

Re: Ron DeSantis is Just Another Puppet Supported by the RNC

Lefty doesn't like what he's seeing from the Right. Please keep us posted with any developments and stay tuned for an undoubtedly thrilling rebuttal from Soul_Venom.

I think that DeSantis really just wants to be President and that his Real Main Goal (when it comes to why he is doing what he is doing)

That is all politicians with presidential ambitions.

My password is password

Anthony, you're always triggered by politicians who might take away your free government cheese one day.

My password is password

🙄

Oh Good Grief!

It takes a special kind of stupid to mistake DeSantis for a puppet. I wouldnt be at all surprised if he ran though.and it is because he is not a puppet that he will run. The puppets are the ones who step aside because the RMC wants Trump back. So many better candidates. Trey Gowdy for example.

I am beginning to think I am too NICE to folks round here.

"Treu Gowdy for example."

——————————–

You think Trey Gowdy is going to run for President ?

I wish he would. I cant think of anyone who could beat him. He would own even Trump in a hot minute.

If Trey Gowdy actually beat Donald Trump for the Republican Presidential Nomination then that would definitely be 1 heck of an Upset.

Honestly though, I don't think there is 1 single Republican in the House or Senate that has any chance of actually beating Trump for the Republican Presidential Nomination.

Trump can't speak 2 whole sentences without saying something cringeworthy. Gowdy has basically the same platform & could verbally outmaneuver the devil himself. Having Gowdy is like having all the benefits of Trump with none of the drawbacks.

I had never heard of him and I know Fl. A person I know talked greatly about him and said he would become the next President. I thought strange, that I didnt know him and I should. I looked him and realized this guy was a complete nut and it said volumes of that person who Mentioned. Now all of a sudden I see Ron on the news routinely over the most bizarre and stupid shit. I dont like Trump but Trump would easily beat him not that that's saying that either of them would be President. This guy has the insanity to go against Disney. Really, and unprovoked. Him and all his followers and nuts and garbage!

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

that I didnt know him and I shoul
Bullshit.

insanity to go against Disney
Why is it insanity? Especially when you're winning?

nuts and garbage
The only people who fit that description are the Woke and the morons who support them.