John Saxon : Rest in peace

Rest in peace

Farewell to a hard-working actor who was always a welcome sight in anything that he appeared in. This one is currently making the rounds on Facebook and has been confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

Re: Rest in peace

He was a favorite of mine.

I remember him from tons of movies including one of my favorite 80s one A Nightmare On Elm Street.

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

Was he married to Barbara Eden?

I just checked, I think she was married to Michael Ansara

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

A very good actor. RIP.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Re: REST in PEACE!!…

https://nbc.com/the-six-million-dollar-man/video/day-of-the-robot/3758066

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Farewell to a hard-working actor who was always a welcome sight in anything that he appeared in. This one is currently making the rounds on Facebook and has been confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.

No no no!! RIP. He'll always be Donald Thompson to me!

Don't need Roger Ebert or the paparazzi
Take on and already the county stop me
I hit hella licks man hella stagin'

No! No! No! Noooooo!

R.I.P.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

At least he didn't die young. He'll be missed.

RiP, Major Frederick Sloan.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

The John Saxon Mask!

I would LOVE to own that very life-like John Saxon mask! Wow. I wonder who has it??? (Hope it wasn't destroyed. Surely, there must have had at least 2!?) I watched this episode for the first time a few days ago. It actually aired the very next day that I was searching for it! (Been on a John Saxon kick for the past few weeks.)

The John Saxon Mask!…

Interesting tidbit: the bionic limbs sound were FIRST used on the Major Fred Sloan robot, and NOT on Steve Austin in THIS episode. Steve already had the bionic eye sound, but NOT the sound of his bionic limbs.

The John Saxon Mask!…

OH DARN!!!! I replied to you and it got wiped by this website which keeps crashing on me!:( Anyway, yes, I'd seen that thanks.

TinyTim aka WildmanWizard calls him a NOBODY!!

RIP.

Why so serious?

RIP

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure yet how this board works, but I see the last post here was sadly 3 weeks ago. I apologize if I'm breaking any rules, I just wanted to let you all, John Saxon fans, know about my post I just made. It's about an obscure film. I hope some of you will read it and reply. I have cruised online for ages, never met anyone that knows about this film!

The set up is a bit confusing on my browser. My post completely disappeared. I can only find it via "back browser" at the John Saxon forum. (I was brought to a different forum when I clicked to proof it.) Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

I look for it there.

Boy you work quick, senor Fernando! Like John Saxon, you don't mess around! It wasn't even on YT when I made my original thread post

Could you please go to my original thread, the one with the film title, and kindly please post my video there, as well as the petition link, if you saw fit?? Thank you, thank you!!!

John Saxon KIDNAPS a girl and roughs her up!!…

😁😁😁

ZOMG!!! How did you do that? I barely hurled it onto YouTube, LOL!! I KNEW that title would get the hits. 😇

Please thumb it up and please: would you kindly grab the petition link and bring it to my OP entry on here? (I love how John protects the girl from the bitchslapping mom!) 😂😂

Oh, never mind! I thought you were linking my YT video, LOL!

My video title actually is "BRUTAL! John Saxon Kindaps a Girl (1974) - PETITION".
I would like if someone would please post it at my thread on this movie. I can't do it. Thanks!

Thank you 🤗 🤗so much, Senor Fernando! 🥰 MWAH!!!! 🥰

However, I asked for it (LOL) at MY thread, if you pretty pleased, with a cherry on top. 🥺