Electronic, Techno & Dance : Regis - Careless Pedestrian / Fragment 2 / Penetration

Regis - Careless Pedestrian / Fragment 2 / Penetration

classic Regis

suck it. Vlad is not real.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Regis - Careless Pedestrian / Fragment 2 / Penetration

Good something fresh.
Get it baba
I'm digging the first and the third the most.

I'm the Knitting Circle's pool boy

the first track was released in 1996!! can u believe it? Regis was so ahead of his time

the 3rd one was released around 2000. the 2nd one in 2014.

Wow. That's almost unbelievable. These tracks sound like something more modern because a lot of modern artists like to use older technique these days. Yes I like it.

I'm the Knitting Circle's pool boy

yes. Regis was one of the pioneers of industrial techno and industrial techno is the shit everywhere right now. again!

this is what Rebekah, a currently pretty popular underground techno DJ, says about the sound…

"Originally, I believed industrial music was influenced from sounds coming from factories, especially as the genre emanated from industrial working towns in the UK, thinking that the producers were re-creating the everyday sounds they heard from these areas. After researching I came to understand that the genre was so much more than that – it was the use of tape delays, homemade pedals and synthesisers and the fusion of performance art and working closely with concepts. Personally, it was important to learn the history as I come from a city which has a sub-genre export named 'Birmingham techno', which is heavily influenced by industrial [see: Surgeon and Regis].

"In the past few years we have seen a steady rise in industrial techno, with the name being thrown around quite liberally with artists wanting to separate themselves from the more commercial side of techno. 2019 is seeing many areas of industrial-influenced techno being covered, from the more experimental right through to the stripped-back, dark techno-industrial hybrid, and with the industrial hardcore also making a hefty contribution to the current scene."

i just love that shit. i've made a thread over a year ago with my fav industrial techno tracks. i'm not sure if u have already seen it, but here it is.

https://filmboards.com/board/t/Industrial-Techno-to-purge-our-souls-3331125/

Anyways I'm done here for good

Ok bye bye.

My password is password

ok, see ya.

Have fun.

My password is password

You have to be kidding? Because there was nothing remotely innovative or ahead of its time in any of those tracks. It's highly repetitive and derivative. There was much more interesting electronic music going on in 1996. The most interesting electronic music happened before then. It's only become less interesting since, but then again so has all music. Regis is shit.

My password is password

nice meltie over muzak, bro.

being repetitive and derivative is the fucking point of this sound. here, read this, the quote. https://filmboards.com/board/p/20675247/permalink/#p20675247

u don't have to like it and it doesn't matter. but there's a whole movement in the techno scenes all over the world that breathes this sound and celebrates it and that can't get enough of it, if u like that or not. the world would be so boring if we all liked the same shit.

Well then that whole movement in the techno scene is as shit as shitty Regis. Being repetitive and derivative takes literally no effort or talent. Anyone can do it. A 5 year old could do it. Art is supposed to be exceptional. That is how its existence is justified. This is not exceptional. This has no purpose. It's a waste of time and a waste of life for anyone unfortunate enough to listen to it. Precious seconds spent on garbage that could have otherwise been spent listening to something truly enlightening, like say The Beatles. AKA the greatest band of all time. Regis's existence literally makes our lives less enjoyable. He is a blight on humanity. Dude is shit. Hopefully he dies soon.

-Rocketman

My password is password

Actually he makes some good points.

Team Rocket.

My password is password

Beatles? lmaooo they have written exactly one great song, "A Day in the Life", otherwise they suuuuck!! how old is he? 95?

oh and i know it's nimda. he's the only Beatles fanboy around here.

Actually Monicah loves the Beatles too. It was probably her.

Team Monicah.

My password is password

"the ballad of John and Yoko" is pretty catchy.

ok, well i don't recall that one. 😅

Oh that's nice music. I like it

🌺🌸🌺🌸

Hi Jizz

What's a jizz? Lol…oh you mean that haha.

🌺🌸🌺🌸

Hey didn't I know you from another place?

🌺🌸🌺🌸

first one is strangely good it's so basic, the other 2 stink.

that's fair enough.