Mary Badham : Rebellious teenager

Rebellious teenager

I have read a story on her life recently and I was amazed at her wild, reckless behavior in her teen years. She had dated several rock n' roll singers including: Jimmy Page, Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger, Robert Plant, Elvis Costello, Jim Morrison, Sting, George Harrison, Frank Sinatra Jr, David Bowie and Cat Stevens in her teens. She states that she was once engaged to Jimmy Page and then she faded away. The years of drugs and heavy partying were killing her and She looked to her mentor, Gregory Peck for some inspiration. When he wasn't there for her, she claims she tried to shoot herself in the head. 'Back in the day,' she said. 'I was searching for love and drugs, but I reliazed that I didn't want that. I was so much like Drew Barrymore when she wrote that book, 'Little Girl Lost' and I felt that book was me.' She refused Jimmy Page and he married Jimena.

Rebellious teenager

I refuse to believe. Show some proof to back that up.

Rebellious teenager

Well...

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2883

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Rebellious teenager

Sorry, this is too funny...Mary & Elvis Costello...Jimmy Page...nah

Re: Rebellious teenager

George Harrison? that's even funnier

Kent Brockman:But in real life Santa would be suffering from gall stones and kidney failure

Frank Sinatra Jr. is the funniest of all. Wild and crazy rock singer!

What a disgusting lie about Mary!

Read this Nov. 2006 Mercury News interview and you'll see what a wholesome and unspoiled girl she was.

http://staff2.esuhsd.org/danielle/English%20Department%20LVillage/TKM/Scouting%20a%20return%20to%20acting.pdf

Re: What a disgusting lie about Mary!

"wholesome and unspoiled"? By Golly Gee willakers! How OLD are you?!

Re: What a disgusting lie about Mary!

None of your business how...smartass!

Poor "jade f45".....all that cocaine abuse and still tripping on your 1960s acid trips. Life's a b****.

Not...

And if you believe this, the OP has a really neat old bridge for sale cheap.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.