Eric Carmen : RIP singer Eric Carmen

RIP singer Eric Carmen

Eric Carmen, the frontman of pop rock band the Raspberries (“Go All the Way,” “I Wanna Be With You,” “Overnight Sensation”) who would later go on to have a successful solo career with hits such as “All By Myself,” “Hungry Eyes,” “Make Me Lose Control,” and “Never Gonna Fall in Love Again,” has died. He was 74.

Carmen’s wife Amy posted news of the singer’s death on his official website. “It is with tremendous sadness that we share the heartbreaking news of the passing of Eric Carmen,” Amy Carmen wrote. “Our sweet, loving and talented Eric passed away in his sleep, over the weekend. It brought him great joy to know, that for decades, his music touched so many and will be his lasting legacy. Please respect the family’s privacy as we mourn our enormous loss.”

No cause of death was given.

Re: RIP singer Eric Carmen

(No, not Eric Cartman, before anyone says that.)

How dare you assume I'd do that 😤

Not you. Other certain people. We all know who they are.

Do you like any of Eric Carmen's songs?

I have never heard of him before

You don't know any of the songs I posted in the OP? "All By Myself" and "Hungry Eyes" are probably the most famous.

Came here to say that is exactly what I read at first 😂

lol. I knew some people would say, "Eric Cartman"? so I figured I would provide clarification.

I would never say that!

laugh.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

And no ****s were given

More ****s than when you pop off

I take ****s with more substance than that

No one needs to know about your fecal obsession

Stop spouting out your fantasies, you homo.

Nice projection, assmuncher!

No one needs to know about your fecal obsession

While not everyone may be aware of Eric Carmen's passing or may not personally feel affected by it, his death may be significant to those who were fans of his music or had a connection to his work. It's natural for people to have different reactions to news like this based on their own interests and experiences.

You’re part of the Hollyweird cult anyways

"Hollyweird" is not a real cult. It's a derogatory term sometimes used to criticize the entertainment industry, particularly Hollywood, for perceived eccentricities or behaviors. It's often used in a dismissive or derogatory manner, but it doesn't refer to an actual organized cult.

You’re part of the Hollyweird cult anyways, foot man.

pp=ygUgZXJpYyBjYXJtZW4gbWFrZSBtZSBsb3NlIGNvbnRyb2w%3D

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

"Make Me Lose Control" was trending on Twitter earlier!

Now it says,

Eric Carmen
Trending with All By Myself, Hungry Eyes

Hungry Eyes was my favorite of his 💔

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

Mine too.

One of my favorite movies of all time ❤️

Oh yes!

Nobody puts Eric in a coffin.

My password is password

Mine too love10.gif

Did you see it when it was first released? 😏

My password is password

You replied to the wrong person. I was referring to a song, not a movie. Why did you skip your latest appointment at the eye doctor?

Damn. Ya got me good.

My password is password

You've been Crystal'd cool.gif

Aw that's sad 😥😔

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

love10.gif His music lives on in our hearts! (And on the radio, etc.)

All by myself is one of those those that makes you want to cry 😢

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

sad.gif

I guess now he really is all by himself. R.I.P.

Maybe he's surrounded by loved ones in heaven angel.gif

I certainly hope so.

From Wiki:
Carmen's first two solo singles were chart hits in 1976. Both were built around themes by Sergei Rachmaninoff. The first of these singles, "All by Myself" – based on Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 – hit number 2 in the United States, and number 12 in the United Kingdom where it was his only charting hit. It sold over one million copies, and was awarded a gold disc by the R.I.A.A. in April 1976.
So, I just tuned into the Classical Masterpieces channel (I get it with my cable lineup from Comcast)… they're playing Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 as I type this.

It's a sign!

RIP Eric Cartman

Eric_Cartman.jpg

Rest in peace, Eric Carmen

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

R.I.P.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Did he have some work done do you think? His face looks a bit odd.

I think he may have had plastic surgery and/or fillers.

I didn't really know what he looked like so when I saw the trending section I wondered who the heck it was!

Same here! I didn't recognize him. I guess I hadn't seen any pictures/videos of him in a while.

are too many peoples die in 2024 already, hana?

People die every year, ya stupid ass. Use your head every once in a while, fool.