Kelly Preston : RIP

RIP

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kelly-preston-dead-actor-055523543.html

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: RIP

So sad. I can imagine what John Travolta is going through. I lost a significant other as well. I wish John Travolta and his children the very best coping with that loss and grief of losing her.

I liked her! She was so cute!

My $1 Digital Art Print Shop
Christina Ann Joanna

I loved her in Gerry Maguire, hana

Very sorry for your loss

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Yeah. It took me 6 years to heal, and I'm still not 💯. Although Kelly Preston was a much better human being than my significant other was.

My condolences to you also.

Thank you, Donna

You never really get over a loss but time does heal

Oh I'm not healed. It's that the pain and sense of loss isn't as strong as it was. It's no longer a fresh emotional wound as well as financially because we did have plans for our life even though we were going through immense stress and failure. At least we had each other even if most of the time it was spent with us angry with each other, and investing more of our time with someone else…

I think I've forgotten a lot of his worst ways for some reason. So with time, those feelings will leave and I'll be left with some of the happy memories.

You have a good attitude about it, Donna. I lost my first boyfriend when I was 23 and that was hurtful

Oh thanks, Nettie. Listen, I was an emotional wreck about his death at first. I broke down and cried harder than I ever have. It hurt more than when I would get ass whoppings from my mother when I was a child.

Then I went through a series of emotions. I had to allow myself to feel each one otherwise I noticed that there were still some things unresolved. For instance, my failures as a wife. I kept blaming myself. If anyone mentioned something similar happening in their marriage, I couldn't control projecting whatever my own emotions and judgement into their situation. And so forth.

Then I had to coach the children we had together about his passing. One of them was a under 10 years old, so she doesn't remember as much. The other one, has a very good memory though. My first child took the news hard as well. That was a shock to us all, cuz we were like, he wasn't even her father.

What happened with your first boyfriend? What was that like?

It would be very hard to tell your kids

My first boyfriend was only 21 when he died. He had been out drinking and was going the wrong way on the freeway and got hit head-on

I was very broken up about it. I'm still good friends with his sister

Oh no, Nettie. That had to have been devastating news to hear. You kept in touch with his sister, huh?

Yes, she and I are good friends

Okay.

Well, I'm going to start a topic for Kelly Preston on her board.

Very sad news. 57 is way too young. And cancer sucks.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

I agree, I recently lost a friend to cancer, she was 60

She was quite the hottie.

Yeah she was very pretty. I liked her cutesy on-screen personality.

I liked her in this, or maybe I just like anyone as long as they are with Sam Elliott…

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

That's Kelly Lynch, Miss Margo.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

Uh oh… Yikes!
Got my Kellys mixed up.

Kelly Preston, RIP

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I liked the song she did with Ozzy.

White wives matter

He's really something

Sam? Oh yes!
I did get the wrong Kelly, but watching Sam…

I'm sorry to say that I have only seen a few movies with Kelly Preston. She died way too young.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Watch Mischief! You'll like it!

I feel bad for her kids. Her little boy looks like her

I haven't seen many of her movies, but she was beautiful and I thought she's a good actress. RIP Kelly! Thoughts sent to John Travolta and both of their families.

I remember I had a crush on her back when Jack Frost premiered. I was like 8. My God, has it been this long? Around 22 years? I feel old.

Edit: Does anyone remember Natasha Richardson?

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.

I remember Natasha, her mother is Vanessa Redgrave

Yes, Kelly was very beautiful

I didn't know this!! She's legendary (in my opinion). I've seen some of her movies, and she won one of five Oscar nominations. I remember another actress won multiple Oscars out of many. Jane Fonda won 2 of 7 nominations, Jessica Lange won 2 out of 6 Oscars nominations, and Meryl Streep won 3 of 21 Oscars nominations! For Meryl Streep, that's insane! They should have won them all.

Those ladies have a lot of awards between them

I wonder how many shelves they have to own to put them on display at their home.

Very sad