Politics : Putin is mentally ill right?

Putin is mentally ill right?

Nobody ought to be THAT scared about catching Covid.
It's just a cold isn't it?

Re: Putin is mentally ill right?

All leaders go batshit when they've had power too long. Absolute power fucks up the brain.

worse. he's a troll with thermo nukes

The only ways to know 100% for sure without question is to be an expert in the chosen field and to examine him yourself.
Or to see his medical records, which of course could be faked.

So there really is no way to know for certain.
Otherwise it is just speculative bullshit opinion at this point and not factual which is what matters.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

He wears masturbation gloves and his head is made of cabbage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWWurWaPpY

No he's just a bad muthafucka. I can't believe he is losing the war though cuz he had a reputation for controlling a deadly assassins squad.

Spot the crazy bitch on crack lol

300lb and beautiful

There's no evidence of that. If anything, he appears calm and rational. He knows exactly what he wants and he's getting it.

Was Bush mentally ill when he invaded Iraq? No, he was completely sane - not very smart, mind you, but certainly sane and aware of what he was doing. Dick Cheney, a disgusting war criminal if ever there was one, was extremely sane, cold and calculated during the entire buildup phase, i.e., sell the lie to the nation phase, of the Iraq invasion.

I'm amazed that Americans are suddenly so concerned about Ukrainians right now. Were Americans concerned about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans and Syrians murdered by US bombs over the last two decades or the thousands of Palestinians butchered by Jewish Supremacists in Israel (a genocide funded by US tax dollars) over the last six decades? No, of course not.

Unlike the Iraq war or Israel's genocidal war on Palestine, Russia's war in Ukraine actually has some justification (even though I'm opposed to it):

1) NATO's continued expansion into Eastern Europe poses an existential threat to Russia. At the end of the Cold War, Russia was promised that NATO would never expand past Germany's borders. NATO lied. Foreign policy experts in the US warned that if NATO continued to expand Russia would eventually take some kind of formidable military action. Well, here we are today…

2) Ukrainian ultra-nationalists continue to attack and kill pro-Russian Ukrainians in Donbas. The war between those Ukrainian nationalists and Russian-backed separatists has been raging for eight long years now. 14,000 people have been killed in that war. The Western media has barely paid attention to it for obvious reasons (i.e., because the wrong Ukrainians are the victims).

After being trolled for months by the idiot leader of Ukraine about Ukraine joining NATO, Putin finally said enough is enough and took decisive action. Very sane and very rational, imho.

Well thought out text and valid points, yet how can those that can appear sane, make such irrational decisions? War/violence/bloodshed is never the rational approach to take and in a nutshell; it is insanity. Its not the way to treat our fellow human beings.

The US just tends to give itself a free pass for its own atrocities, all backed by bought off and paid shill media organizations to promote duplicity and twisted truths onto the herd zombies.

Most people are too simpleminded and brainwashed to cut through the layers. The truth scares them and they are dis-empowered.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Those countries were our enemies.

Check my block list because you're probably on it.

You think making people sit miles away from him is rational?

It doesn’t prove anything and is meaningless.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

So, you think that it's rational behaviour? Now that Covid has mutated to a largely harmless virus I mean, that arsehole is still terrified of it! Let's not even discuss the ego of the man who clearly believes that he's the most important person in the room.

Do you do it? I'll bet that you don't, you probably never see another human being anyway but if you did you wouldn't have the power to force people to stay away from you.

He's no different to Christina believing all her co-workers are mean or Miley thinking that walking to the shops for a pack of Silk Cut should turn her into a supermodel.

I go by facts and not opinions when it comes down to mental and physical health for everyone.

Until it comes out that Joe Biden has been diagnosed that he has dementia he does not.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

And Covid, in the meantime, is still a lot more serious than you and others seem to think it is.
It is still deadly.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

This thread isn't about Joe Biden and it isn't about the war either.

Just be brave and answer the question, is it normal behaviour to demand everyone around you sit miles away because you're scared?

If you answer that it is normal behaviour then you are lying, it isn't.

Unless he has some condition or illness that makes him immune suppressed it's crazy paranoia.

It is strange how many posters here are justifying what he's doing. Strange but it's not surprising that it's the usual tinfoil hat brigade.

It does have to do with Biden when one just guesses another's mental state where they did not examine the person nor look over their medical records.
Unless you actually do or see such things then it is all just opinions and labels that are not based on any fact.

I dunno what "normal" is and who can be the final authority on that?
What is abnormal to one may be normal to the person doing it.
I guess Putin wants to be safe than sorry and I dunno why he should be faulted for that.

Mask mandates are lifted where I am but I am still going to wear a mask when I go out into public and if that means I am not normal, well, I'd rather be that than sick and/or dead.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Are you trolling, or do you finally accept that COVID wasn't worth destroying civilization over?

Your grandchildren now face a world of shit, for the rest of their lives, so a great grandmother somewhere could get an extra six months in the care home, without visitation.

Edit: Putin is not mentally ill. Our woke western values are not shared by the rest of the world. He's taking what he believes is rightfully Russia's before we take it and infect his people with the "progressive" nonsense his agents fed us in the first place.

You must understand that it's part of Russia's DNA to be paranoid of her neighbors (symbolised by the two headed eagle). Since forever, she has been coveted by the Asian empires (Mongol, Chinese, Japanese etc) and the west (Germania, Vikings, Napoleonic France, Nazi Germany). Russians don't like it when a powerful enemy sits on their border. They're unhappy about the fact NATO is already there. Ukraine would be a step too far. The second largest country in Europe (after Russia herself), with a huge land border, and historically part of Russia. I think you'd have to be mentally ill to expect Putin not to react to that kind of provocation.

I agree wholeheartedly with your section after Edit, except I would want to nuance this idea that NATO expansion was a provocation. Some here use that as if it were a valid reason for Putin to go to war, to invade all of Ukraine and bomb civilians. It wasn't; he chose to be provoked.

Agreed. NATO expansion was the excuse Putin was hoping for. Any other Russian leader wouldn't have been happy either, but I expect they would've been more diplomatic in their protest.

I don’t think he’s mental. He’s paranoid but rational.

Good talk.