Politics : Please let's have a moment of silence for Joseph Rosenbaum

Please let's have a moment of silence for Joseph Rosenbaum

Please bow your heads

1984-2020

RIP: Here lies child rapist Joseph Bartholomew Rosenbaum who courageously raped 5 boys and validly earned 11 other sex offense counts..

..Victim of da wheiit supremacy.

Let his spirit soar in the depths he achieved on earth. Amen.
🙏

Re: Please let's have a moment of silence for Joseph Rosenbaum

It was reported that he dated single mothers who had young sons so he could have access to them for his sexual pleasure. What a scumbag.

We shall never forget him and his legacy.

One of his legacies is that he was running around calling people the N-word the night he was killed. Again, what a scumbag.

I thought he might have been a crazed meth head until I saw a report that he had recently been released from a mental hospital and he was likely off his meds that night. I guess that's almost like being a meth head.

I hope his funeral is publicized so all the other scumbag rioters who wanted Kyle Rittenhouse to be convicted can attend and show their support.

Maybe MSNBC would televise that.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

And now the child raping scumbag is burning in hell (if there is one) where he belongs!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

I thought you were agnostic?

30s on my Chevrolet..call me super duper! Garage like Roots I got more whips than Kunta!!!

He meant to say "And now the child raping scumbag could be burning in hell where he belongs!"

30s on my Chevrolet..call me super duper! Garage like Roots I got more whips than Kunta!!!

Okay, if there is a hell….

I've just never known an agnostic to get all fire and brimstone like you sometimes do.

It's dramatic, and it impresses the religious types. And if there is a hell, that's where this scumbag is now.

it impresses the religious types

A. Who the fuck would want to do that?
B. Not a high hurdle…jus' sayin'
C.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Please let's have a moment of silence for Joseph Rosenbaum

😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Rosenbaum was no great loss and due to the nature of his crimes and his f<>ked up life, he was better six feet under, plus he was mentally ill due to his drug fuelled addictions. He was pure lost cause.

I don't wish hell on anyone that dies, I don't believe in religious notion of hell, and existence on earth can be more hellish for many too so how does hell really get defined?

We have to remember that he was damaged goods too. He was broken and was conditioned and shaped into the scum be became.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

He was a pedophile and a scumbag, and if there is a Hell, he's burning there right now!

Except he won’t be…😵‍

Why not?

Because it would depend on one's notion and concept of hell and who is to know what Rosenbaum is experiencing in the afterlife, if there is a concept to put to that too.

That's why I said "if there is a hell…"

No point disputing it really, as there is no evidence.

Rosenbaum paid the ultimate price and he had no life anyway and he more than likely would have ended up buying it at someone else's hands sooner or later. We also know that Rittenhouse didn't go out of his way to deliberately kill him.

This was more like karma, only that a 17yr old boy ended up having to pull the trigger and pay a price himself.

True dat.

Fuck, man. You're making it seem like that cunt's the only person that Rittenhouse fuckwit shot.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Well that's the way propaganda works. I learned it from the best…..the leftist media.

To be fair I haven't checked out the other people yet.

the other two guys he owned were also criminals you moron

One was (the other guy Rittenhouse killed), the other wasn't a criminal. And the guy who was wasn't in prison for anything like sexual conduct with a minor…

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Nah, all 3 had records

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. Mattis

Ok, that's fine. One was arrested for domestic violence or whatever, and one was arrested for being armed while intoxicated. And now I must ask this: does their criminal record hold any relevance to what happened last year?

The answer is no.

And now I must ask this: does their criminal record hold any relevance to what happened last year?

Yes it does, because they acted criminal in attacking Kyle, so their past preceded them.

Well, not really. Rosenbaum's criminal record doesn't really suggest a history of violence. Huber (the other guy he killed) did, but it seems he attacked Rittenhouse because he thought Rittenhouse just up and murdered someone and was fleeing. Grosskreutz, the guy he just injured, was once arrested for being intoxicated while possessing a firearm, but, like with Rosenbaum, that doesn't point to a violent history. Also, it appears Grosskreutz approached Rittenhouse with his handgun drawn because he (Grosskreutz) was made aware that Rittenhouse had just shot and killed two people.

Rittenhouse was handling that gun illegally which means that he was a criminal with a firearm.
I dunno about the gun Grosskreutz had or how he obtained it.
Interesting at how those on Ritt's side will recognize his right to self defense but not Grosskreutz.
Why shouldn't he have the right to defend himself too?

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

Rittenhouse was handling that gun illegally
Wrong.
Interesting at how those on Ritt's side will recognize his right to self defense but not Grosskreutz.
Rittenhouse was running down the street to turn himself in to the police. Grosskreutz chased him and pointed a handgun at him. How is that self defense?

It's not.

You should move on from this. With every post you show how stupid you are.

Rittenhouse is still living rent free in your head.

+ It sure looks like it's dead. Let's eat. +

Get your shot! I got mine!

Rittenhouse was running down the street to turn himself in to the police. Grosskreutz chased him and pointed a handgun at him.
You're assuming that Grosskeutz was aware that that's why Rittenhouse was running.

No, I'm pointing out that Grosskreutz came up to Rittenhouse from behind, then lunged and pointed his handgun at him while Rittenhouse was on his back on the ground.

Boom. Rittenhouse defended himself. Grosskreutz thinks to himself "I'm a dumbass."

+ It sure looks like it's dead. Let's eat. +

Because he doesn't, since Kyle was cleared of ALL charges provided by the evidence presented and that he was the one DEFENDING himself.

You can't make the evidence out to be something that you want it to be. That only proves you're MENTAL….

…it seems he attacked Rittenhouse because he thought Rittenhouse just up and murdered someone and was fleeing.
Well he thought wrong didn't he, because Kyle hadn't and since Rosenbaum chased and violently attacked Rittenhouse, he got shot for his stupid actions.

Rosenbaum WAS NOT a victim in this incident. His own actions caused his demise and since it was a violent protest with rioting and looting, your claims that any violent history is irrelevant suddenly becomes relevant due to the circumstance they were involved in.

Well he thought wrong didn't he, because Kyle hadn't and since Rosenbaum chased and violently attacked Rittenhouse, he got shot for his stupid actions.
So because Huber was mistaken in thinking Rittenhouse wasn't some gunman on a killing spree, he deserved to die? Well, ok then.
Rosenbaum WAS NOT a victim in this incident.
Idk, I feel like that incident definitely could've been handled with much less lethal use of force. Rittenhouse was a scared and poorly trained kid who was in over his head and shot a dude to death. That guy's criminal history had nothing to do with it. I doubt he was charging at Rittenhouse because he wanted to diddle him, dude.
His own actions caused his demise and since it was a violent protest with rioting and looting, your claims that any violent history is irrelevant suddenly becomes relevant due to the circumstance they were involved in.
That… that doesn't even make any sense, bruv. Those guys weren't even part of the rioting and looting.

You are reaching and making up your own story to suit your delusions, but distortions NEVER fit in with reality.

FACTS ARE FACTS and don't care about your emotions, nor phony virtue signaling for a lost cause.

Rosenbaum was apparently released from a hospital after an attempted suicide and that night he was yelling out threatening catcalls to Rittenhouse and others.

And from some source I read, those shot WERE allegedly involved in the trashing of the the streets and private and public property.

Bleeding hearts are not going to make you look like a compassionate and emphatic individual, only a clown like the thug scum that got shot.

And from some source I read, those shot WERE allegedly involved in the trashing of the the streets and private and public property.
Are you going to provide me with this source or are you hoping I take your word for it? Because based on the testimony of witnesses and of Grosskreutz those three weren't part of any of that. In fact, it seems that Grosskreutz was there only to provide medical assistance.
Rosenbaum was apparently released from a hospital after an attempted suicide and that night he was yelling out threating catcalls to Rittenhouse and others.
Well, that's true that he was just released from the hospital for a suicide attempt, I don't think I've read that he was making "threatening catcalls" to Rittenhouse anywhere. So, I'm guessing you got that from the same source that told you those three men were involved in the rioting and looting, right? Makes sense.
You are reaching and making up your own story to suit your delusions, but distortions NEVER fit in with reality.

FACTS ARE FACTS and don't care about your emotions, nor phony virtue signaling for a lost cause.
I'm not even virtue signaling. I'm not even saying Rittenhouse wasn't defending himself. The Rosenbaum incident was sketchy regarding the grounds of self-defense since it's obvious Rittenhouse wasn't really in any immediate danger. However, with both Huber and Grosskreutz, it does fall under self-defense, though I do understand why the two of them were doing what they were doing as they were worried Rittenhouse was an active shooter who was running away from the scene of a crime after murdering someone.

It's a complex and murky event that everyone's looking at in a very black and white manner. If anything, this serves as a referendum on gun ownership in general as well as these militia groups who think that going into a chaotic situation like this strapped to the nines won't end up making things even worse if they were to ever actually shoot someone.

Rosenbaum may not have intended on being there rioting, but the other 2 shot by Rittenhouse had intentions just as Kyle had and eyewitnesses have claimed that the attackers were involved in the rioting.

I can't locate any genuine source yet, but you could pretty much guarantee Huber and Grosskreutz weren't there to join hands with the other protestors and sing Ring-a-Ring O' Roses.

All irrelevant at any rate, because the self-defense, defense, had to be taken at objective face value based on the evidence provided.

Rosenbaum was a psychotic, he acted psychotic in chasing Kyle and paid a price. Tough Tamales!

Kyle does not give the impression of being a psychotic and I'm sure he would have also undergone psychiatric counseling.

Only Grosskreutz could testify and he wasn't a good witness. He admitted he pointed his gun at Kyle. Why did he have one and for what purpose?

The 2 killed cannot testify as to their intentions, but the filmed footage speaks enough volumes.

These guys hated the presence of the Kenosha residents attempting to protect their communities private and public property and they saw an opportunity to go after a 17yr old kid who ended up getting the better of them. Good job!

The gun culture in the US is scary, but it's there and its legal to possess to a firearm for protective purposes and it was legal to be armed in the street in WI. And Kyle was not part of a militia.

Like it or not, Kyle was deemed legal being armed and what matters were the events that unfolded and they ended up in his favor.

The schizo left wanted to use Kyle for a scapegoat and it wouldn't have changed a darn thing about the gun laws had he been found guilty. It wouldn't have stuck and Anti-Rittenhouse's are all squealing like stuck pigs and its amusing to watch….

I can't locate any genuine source yet, but you could pretty much guarantee Huber and Grosskreutz weren't there to join hands with the other protestors and sing Ring-a-Ring O' Roses.
So you talk about having a source that tells you this only to then say you can't locate the source? You basically just admitted to me that you're talking out of your ass – which I already knew. But I'm glad we still got that out of the way.

You have been dismissed.

Interesting how you are focusing on the most irrelevant thing, as though these criminals are suddenly innocent because it can't be proven they were participating in the riots…..

You are a loser on the side of the losers…..

How is wanting to know what your sources are irrelevant to the argument? You're the one who said that they were involved in the rioting and looting and because of that, they weren't innocent at all.

Dude, are you fucking with me? You really can't be this retarded.

They weren't innocent f<>kstick and they weren't victims. They were intentionally attending a violent thug rally.

If it concerns you so much about them being smeared for something they didn't do, there is a wreath of information on the internet you can search out yourself.

Regardless, it is a moot point, because those that were shot were physically assaulting and threatening an armed 17yr old who was attempting to get away from them.

They weren't innocent f<>kstick and they weren't victims. They were intentionally attending a violent thug rally.
So everyone who was there was guilty?
If it concerns you so much about them being smeared for something they didn't do, there is a wreath of information on the internet you can search out yourself.
Dude, I just want to know where you got your information from. Shouldn't be too hard to show me. If you can't, then you can't. But that means that I have to disregard everything you've said in the argument since it's clear you don't know what the fuck you're saying.

So everyone who was there was guilty?

Stop talking shit! If people choose to attend a protest/rally and violence breaks out, which is usually the intention behind BLM and ANTIFA protesters, then they aren't there to roast marshmallows around a campfire and sing songs.

You are focusing on what is irrelevant, regardless of the point brought up, to avoid acknowledging that in the eyes of the law, Kyle Rittenhouse was found innocent of murder, the protesters went wild, and assaults on people and public and private property took place by rioters.

Why was Grosskreutz armed? Why was Huber chasing and attacking a young man with an assault rifle and beating him with a skateboard? Why was Rosenbaum attacking Kyle and yelling out get him?

▲ Top