Phoebe Cates Kline : Phoebe Cates Or Elisabeth Shue?

Phoebe Cates Or Elisabeth Shue?

who is a hotter 80s chick?

Re: Phoebe Cates Or Elisabeth Shue?

PHOEBE NOT CONTEST

Yeah. Seriously. No Contest. Phoebe alll the way.

Phoebe Cates

Phoebe Cates then....Elisabeth Shue today....she has aged nicely

"You are a disgusting fat body Private Pyle"

Elisabeth Shue is super cute dancing in the beginning of 'Adventures in Babysitting,' but I guess overall I'd have to say Phoebe Cates.

Phoebe - no conrest!!!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Cates by FAR

Shue by far. Those lips are awesome. Leaving Las Vegas was a great film, and her horny girlfriend scene in the invisible man was great.

BOTH!

Just just came...

I think Phoebe Cates is hotter, as I thought she was truly beautiful in the 80s, and I thought Elizabeth Shue just looked allright. But after seeing this thread it reminded me of something I have often thought about concerning them since the late eighties. Private School and Adventures in Babysitting were my favorite movies by each of them, I had them both on VHS since the late eighties and watched them several times, and now have them both on DVD. And this involves another eighties movie and actress as well, Dana Kimmel and Friday the 13th Part III. All three of these movies have been on my all time favorites list since the eighties, and they are the definite stars of all three. And in all three movies they play a girl whose first name is Chris. I am a male, but that was also the name I went by and was known as in the seventies as a child. But I thought it sounded too much like a girl's name and did not like that, and when I entered junior high school in 1980 I began using Charles, my real first name (Christopher was my middle). I have since been known as and called Charles, except for my family, who still call me Chris. But I think in a way these three movies prove Chris is a girl's name. Who else here thinks it's a girl's name? And since I'm here and on this subject, has anyone seen all three of these movies, and if so what is your order from favorite to least favorite?

"I happen to be a vegetarian". Lex, from Jurrasic Park

Phoebe Cates

I think Shues turned into a hotter MILF, hana

COR! I am whacking off LIVE looking at this video, hana