The Soapbox : Pandora has Fugazi and Ginny on block

Pandora has Fugazi and Ginny on block

what is the story with that? dish dish dish!!

The **** you do Fooge? yes.gif

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Fugazi ♥

Re: Pandora has Fugazi and Ginny on block

You are literally gay for fugazi

My password is password

Am I gay for Fugazi?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Fugazi ♥

Why are you being so friendly to him?

My password is password

I like his glasses

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Fugazi ♥

His hipster glasses he wears trying to look cool and educated?

My password is password

No, the glasses he wears on his knee……obviously those glasses you dip ****.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Fugazi ♥

You're uneducated and chav you're easily impressed you ****** 😂

My password is password

whatever, 2 eyes.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Fugazi ♥

russell plz stfu

My password is password

Y u mad tho?

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

You two are being too friendly to each other. It feels gay. Like fake.

My password is password

We've always been like this fake and ghey.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

You're polluting the environment

My password is password

Orson made her. He's very controlling.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Pandora posted a laughing emoji in reply to a comment made at fugazi. Fugazi took offence and spent the next few months acting like a lil bitch to pandora. Pandora blocked said lil bitch.

My password is password

I didn't spend months. I made a few posts trolling her ober the course of a few months.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

A few posts, lol? You went for her wherever possible and made several ****ty threads directly attacking her. For the last few months.

My password is password

What a butthurt loser

My password is password

yes.gif

My password is password

If that were true, it'd be all over ny posting history. I brought her up like once in thenlast month.

You/Orson keeps bringing it up making it seem like I do it a lot. Just an occasional thing.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

It is all over your posting history if anyone cares enough to dig through thousands upon thousands of your posts, which I doubt.

My password is password

If i constantly do it ot should be on the first few pages of the board. No need to look through mine.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Leave the goalposts alone, ******. It's been said you spent months going after her, which is still true even if you haven't in the past few days.

My password is password

No moved goalposts.
Not a constant thing. That's 2 days out of 2 weeks.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

BS u started thread after thread to troll bc u were bored. Nice baiting tho, Dinosur Jr, Fish in percolator, nondeus,

My password is password

If it's thread after thread, you'd see a bunch more.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Your argument is if you went after Pandora for months then it should be the only posts you ever made otherwise it's false? You don't even know what you're saying anymore, Gameboy.

My password is password

He posts 18 hours a day and he’s too lazy to dig through 100s of posts he knows are there. This is him being obtuse deliberately as part of his trolling.

My password is password

I don't post constantly for that long. Everyone these days is on their phones a lot.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

I mean, it'd be more than 2 biweekly, and I don't think it's usually that frequent.

It's not as often as you bring it up.
You hoind me about it more than I do it.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Arbitrary. You had a meltdown over a laugh emoji and the ensuing months were you attacking her. 2x a week for months is still months, though you did it more often than that.

Anything else? Would you like to try coming at this from a different angle?

My password is password

Someone being opened up to trolling isn't a meltdown. Learn new words.

She has me blocked, so she was really only affected once by my trolling. It's mostly to annoy you and Orson at this point.
She's just acceptable collateral damage.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Being upset enough by her laughing emoji that you had an internal crisis and needed a way to cope (your words) and you did so by attacking her looks at every turn is in fact a huge meltdown, retard.

My password is password

Crisis? laugh.gif

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Well, I'm no lobger hurt. Haven't been hurt since ahe first did it. It was disappointing because I thought she was nice. But I got over it by making fun of her.

My password is password

/. said...
Well, I'm no lobger hurt. Haven't been hurt since ahe first did it. It was disappointing because I thought she was nice. But I got over it by making fun of her.
expand
Hurt means a crisis?

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

138 said... Hurt means a crisis?
expand
That's about as close to a crisis as someone who doesn't leave their couch is going to get.

My password is password

/. said... That's about as close to a crisis as someone who doesn't leave their couch is going to get.
expand
Meh… seems like too strong a word to me. This is Orson, right? I can tell by the propensity to exaggerate.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

138 said... Meh… seems like too strong a word to me. This is Orson, right? I can tell by the propensity to exaggerate.
expand
You're right. Maybe running out of Doritos is as close as you get.

My password is password

/. said... You're right. Maybe running out of Doritos is as close as you get.
expand
I shared my shopping receipt recently. No Doritos in sight. Only unhealthy thing was zero calorie soda.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

138 said... I shared my shopping receipt recently. No Doritos in sight. Only unhealthy thing was zero calorie soda.
expand
Why would you post your sister's shopping receipt? Did she think it was weird when you asked her for it, knowing you don't know have any involvement in the budget?

My password is password

/. said... Why would you post your sister's shopping receipt? Did she think it was weird when you asked her for it, knowing you don't know have any involvement in the budget?
expand
It might be her money, but I budget the list/plan and cook meals and then shop without her. Usually get my other sister, her boyfriend, or a friend to bring me.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

138 said... It might be her money, but I budget the list/plan and cook meals and then shop without her. Usually get my other sister, her boyfriend, or a friend to bring me.
expand
but I budget the list/plan and cook meals and then shop without her.

This is very unlikely.

My password is password

/. said...
but I budget the list/plan and cook meals and then shop without her.

This is very unlikely.
expand
Why?

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

138 said... Why?
expand
You post 18 hours a day. There's no way you're tasked with anything of importance. You clear the plates from the table after dinner.

My password is password

/. said... You post 18 hours a day. There's no way you're tasked with anything of importance. You clear the plates from the table after dinner.
expand
I don't post 18 hrs straight. Right now I have nothing to do, so I'm posting a lot, but just yesterday, I posted so little, people thought I was dead. 😆
Most of the time, it's something in between. My posts are interspersed throughout the day.

I do all the chores. When i do have a "real job", it's gonna be a little harder on my sister because we'll have to split chores.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

138 said... I don't post 18 hrs straight. Right now I have nothing to do, so I'm posting a lot, but just yesterday, I posted so little, people thought I was dead. 😆
Most of the time, it's something in between. My posts are interspersed throughout the day.

I do all the chores. When i do have a "real job", it's gonna be a little harder on my sister because we'll have to split chores.
expand
Did u walk ur little dog yet?

My password is password

138 said... I don't post 18 hrs straight. Right now I have nothing to do, so I'm posting a lot, but just yesterday, I posted so little, people thought I was dead. 😆

expand
Right now I have nothing to do

How many months at a time does this span? laugh.gif

My password is password