Politics : Paedophilia is a normal sexual orientation like being straight or gay

Paedophilia is a normal sexual orientation like being straight or gay

This is the world we live in folks

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

Re: Paedophilia is a normal sexual orientation like being straight or gay

I will state my opinion on this quite clearly: every single paedophile should be rounded up and burned to death.

TY!

Who is that in your avatar?

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

It's the lead singer of The Verve, one of the greatest bands of all time. You some sort of retard or something, mate?

I thought it was one of those Oasis brothers

Fack sake you mugging me off mate? RA is basically the British Kurt Cobain. Fuck sake have a word with yourself

I ain't British. The Verve is barely even known here in the US. Most people here couldn't name a single song by them.

I have only 2 points to make here:

1. All the best bands of all time are British.
2. Your last 2 presidential candidates were Hillary Clinton and DONALD TRUMP!

I have nothing more to add.

Maybe it's just that he's not stuck in the 90's.

Richard Ashcroft supported the Rolling Stones this summer and is currently at the top of the charts, retard.

I don't hear people from the mainstream or hardcore music freaks like myself talking about them or him. They're a mediocre one hit wonder band everyone likes one song from but really only out of nostalgia.

What was his one hit, bro?

This? https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/the-verve-sell-hymns-by-the-million/

Or all the top selling albums that followed?

Take a shower, mate. You're sounding a bit more retarded than normal today.

I didn't read that, but are you talking strictly the UK charts?

Why would I care what any of you American Lady Gaga listening fags are listening to?

Lady Gaga is one of the only interesting, talented modern pop artists… but my tastes are far wider than that; from Death in June to Vic Chesnutt.

Lady Gaga is beyond terrible. But you do have decent music tastes.

There's a place for her kind of music… and not in the garbage, which I know someone would probably say. Sometimes you want something fun, light, and airy to dance to and just kind of let loose. Her stuff is not on the level of but in the ballpark of Michael Jackson. It's just odd enough while also having mass appeal. I also love her more earnest work without all the bells and whistles. Very underrated. I am glad she's doing that remake where more people can hear that side of her.

One more thing… She doesn't overdo that sampling shit. I hate most modern pop for that reason.

No, her music belongs in the garbage. Don't tarnish the only quality that you have, mate.

You're just close-minded and your taste is not well-rounded. There are good artists in every genre.

Bitch, I listen to everything from classical to gangsta rap to ska. Don't get shirty with me just because my music taste is better than yours.

I bet you also think the Marvel MCU movies are good. lol!

Boris 2024 said... Bitch, I listen to everything from classical to gangsta rap to ska. Don't get shirty with me just because my music taste is better than yours.

I bet you also think the Marvel MCU movies are good. lol!
expand
Yeah, but your favorite music is often terrible or mediocre. You probably only know ska as ska punk.

I haven't watched any of them.

Fugazi said... Yeah, but your favorite music is often terrible or mediocre. You probably only know ska as ska punk.

I haven't watched any of them.
expand
Is this you giving up again? You're quite my bitch at the moment, aren't you?

Boris 2024 said... Is this you giving up again? You're quite my bitch at the moment, aren't you?
expand
Huh?

Fugazi said... Huh?
expand
Your previous post had no relevant content. Nothing to work with.

Frankenfag 0 Orson 1

Salient post.

Rounded up and put in a mental hospital, it's a mental health issue and can only be cured by permanent hospital stay and drugs to control their behaviour aka dope them!

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

You will know better than me but I bet the UDA would take these fuckers out.

Can't see a pedo living a long life in Norn Ireland .

I personally think they should be locked up, they are crazy.

The paramilitaries protected paedophile members like Liam Adams and John McKeague.

Abusers should be sectioned for life, child killers should be hung.

When Hezbollah defeated Israel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIt2eblH88 Fucken beautiful

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

I live in Northern Ireland and I believe pedos need help I’m a Christian so I’m not into sending people to hell ie killing them without a chance to get right with God, we’re all either were sinners saved by grace however I’m guessing you’re just a sinner so who are you or anyone to judge?

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

WTF did I just read! I suppose necrophilia is just another sexual orientation too.

Salient post

I disagree and so does the DSM. It is a sickness. However, those who are pedophiles that don't act on their impulses should not be stigmatized. We want these people to feel safe to get treatment before and in case they do act on their impulses.

Yes, the forum lefty retard is pro paedophilia. There's nothing predictable about this at all.

No, I am just nuanced in my thinking, you simple minded fuckshit lol. Do you hate pedophiles because you just want someone to hate or do you want to actually reduce child abuse? If the answer is the second, then you'd agree with me. Hell, hate them if you want, but hate them in a smart way. Clear a path for them to do things that will reduce child abuse like getting treatment. I understand the desire for punishment and revenge. I feel that way too, but ultimately, you should be smart about it.
Plus, it's not even always pedophiles who abuse kids. Many are sexual opportunists. My abuser wasn't gay or bi or even attracted to kids. He was a fucking sociopath who was horny.`We shouldn't be arresting or hurting people over thought crimes.

Wait, hold on. I have a degree and work in a good job. You have no education and have spent most of your life unemployed. You now work at KFC (lol).

Disregarding whatever nonsense you have written here, do you think you're in a position to call me stupid? I mean, you know you're retarded…surely? Own it, like you have your username. That's all that's left for you to do.

And what does my lack of formal education have to do with this? Knock off the fallacies, dipshit.

Yes, because what you are saying is stupid. I have explained why what you are saying is stupid, and you resort to personal attacks and shit.

^Pwned!

Nah, my son. I schooled your ass.

Your surrender is accepted.

Every second week I sing loud and proud with my brothers in Glasgow NO SURRENDER. No surrender to the IRA, to the fags and lefties like you that wish to take us down. We will be strong. Lord Boris Johnson will be UK PM soon and he is going to destroy you all with his massive cock. FACT!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Who is "we"? I sure don't want them to feel safe. Pedophiles can't be saved or helped and the only treatment they need is lethal injection.

Read the whole fucking sentence. Feel safe… TO GET HELP. And I am not talking the ones who have actually sexually abused kids. That's a whole different argument.

I don't want them to get "help" I want the ones who even have those thoughts and haven't acted on them to be killed. You can't help or fix people who are that fucked up. But I guess i'm all for making them feel safe to lure them out of hiding and getting them to reveal themselves so they can be killed or locked away for life before hurting anybody.

So you think thought crimes should exist? That's unreasonable. Sounds like a witch hunt too. How would you even find out?

You ever felt like beating the shit out of someone who cut you off or really for whatever reason? By this logic, thinking about how you'd like to wring their neck would be illegal.