Transformers : Optimus Prime steals the credit

Optimus Prime steals the credit

Optimus tells Sam to stick the cube into his chest if it looks like he is losing the battle to Megatron. The idea is to destroy the cube even though Optimus will die in the process. When it is time Sam instead sticks the cube into Megatron. Optimus is yelling, "No, Sam!" even though it is obviously the better choice. It works and then Optimus, who had been getting his ass kicked, walks up to Megatron and says, "You left me no choice, brother." But he didn't do anything. Sam beat Megatron despite Optimus.

Re: Optimus Prime steals the credit

You actually watch Transformers films?

You own a Transformers film?

More than one?

LOL!

Have you ever seen the first one? It is awesome.

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

I have seen most of them but don't own any. There is a lot of groupthink when it comes to Michael Bay that I don't understand. It mostly comes from people who for some reason think their media consumption habits are a substitute for a personality. They think watching a Michael Bay film will somehow taint them.

Bad Boys and The Rock are two of my all time favorite action movies from him.

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

Ambulance was really good but it flopped.

I just looked that up
Remake of a Danish comedy
Do you think that is why it flopped? It couldn't live up to the original?

It was a Covid release. I think that's what mostly did it and that it wasn't based on toys or comics.

👍