The Sopranos : One of the dumbest shows ever made

One of the dumbest shows ever made

Simple. Nuyoricans and Italians are white with Penelope Cruz English accents, saying "scumbag" left and right. Spaniards are non-white, Hispanic, Latin with Latin English accent.

It's the other ****ing away around dumbasses. My dad's family are Spaniards and there's nothing tango or Tony Montana-sounding about them either. They all sound like Penelope Cruz and say "scumbag." They're Puerto Ricans (but Puerto Ricans are Spaniards, and we all know the idiotic portrayals of Spanish American countries is the same nonsense portrayals of Spaniards too, cause Bracelona was a dumb movie that portrays Spain as a non-white country taken over by gringos. Dumb movie

Some jackass at less popular The WB must have loved this show cause one of the reporters at WPIX, in a video, couldn't shut up about the whole charity softball thing some of the stupid stars wouldn't shut up. It's like you're the cool bully and they're the annoying incel dork who won't shut up. And dumb too. There's a reason UPN stomped The WB in the ratings all 11 years, and was a real Warner Bros. network unlike The WB. XD
Plus this show loves Friends and hates Seinfeld, which makes it even worse.

Re: One of the dumbest shows ever made

What the **** are you talking about and when was a Spaniard ever in the show, my eyes hurt reading that paragraph of nonsense rambling

Sophies sock?

Puerto Ricans - any time any of them are on, they are Spaniard, so they count as Spaniards lol. Spaniards get portrayed as non-white, Hispanic, Latin with Latin English accents. Inaccurate.

Dumbass.

And I find it stupid that the Nuyoricans and Italians on the show are white with Penelope Cruz English accents, saying "scumbag" left and right. Inaccurate

I still can’t understand what the **** you’re rambling about. There were no Spaniards in this show cheesefuck

Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc., count as Spaniards, cause they are. And the nonsensical notions that people have about them (that they tango, love reggaeton, love salsa) are the same things morons say about Spaniards. Watch Barcelona, sangano sin mente (and I, a NON-WHITE, "BRO"-SAYING NUYORICAN, WITH A LATIN ENGLISH ACCENT) is saying that.
Spaniards are gringos, not Nuyoricans or Italians, as this stupid show makes it out.
I'm above you idiots. And Friends is a white show, you dumb idiot. There is nothing ghetto about it. And it was very unpopular and for incels. Now, I'm done talking. I don't talk to idiots, who are beneath me.
Spaniards who think they're non-white, Hispanic, Latin and idiotically talk with a Latin English accent - I don't talk to.
Nuyoricans and Italians who think they're white and talk with Penelope Cruz English accents, saying "scumbag" left and right - I don't talk to.

WTF?

WTF are you babbling about? This is one of the best shows ever, LaKisha. Are you really that stupid, or are you just trolling us?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

WTF?

No it's a ****stain show, bro.

WTF?

You have absolutely no taste, Bubba.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

WTF?

bubba ? lakisha ?

oldmancin what are u trying to say here 🤔

WTF?

That's for you to figure out, Shirley.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.