Star Trek: The Next Generation : One more week…

One more week…

Then how will I while away the time at work? Damn you imdb and you complainers. I don't blame trolls, I blame the people who complained to the administration.

Re: One more week…

I have a deathly boring job too, so I feel your pain.
I'll have to always remember to bring a book to read from now on I guess.
I found one on a book shelf here at work that I picked up today as a matter of fact.
It's okay.
😴😴💤💤💤💤💤

No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed

I don't blame trolls, I blame the people who complained to the administration.

Absolutely fucking right. Trolls would be a far more manageable problem if people would just pull up their pants and learn to ignore instead of getting butthurt or feeling like they need to be sheriff.

Right fucking on the nose, moonglum9.

Agreed FKA, I must have at least 30 people on ignore and my time on the IMDB boards couldn't have been sweeter.

We live as we dream - alone.

well the ignore button is a little on the retarded side. We ignore the person harassing us or at least pissing us off. the other party is still free and clear to CONTINUE harassing us/trying to piss us off. Now, if it as simple and benign as: 'albino tadpoles', then no harm done with ignoring them... But there are other people who have gone as far as FINDING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER SERIOUS THINGS and posting them! that is where the ignore button is retarded.

trolls are one thing but there are others who are just beyond reproach that they are clinical.

Oh God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.

hey don't liken my clever albino tadpole quip to creepy cyberstalking. I aint down for nunna dat tomfoolery or shinenigans. we cuabih frenz, u n I, butcha roont it!

trolls are one thing but there are others who are just beyond reproach that they are clinical.

Well said, and all true. I shall miss you, funny and astute person.

However, I never said that ignore cures the troll problem, I just said it makes it more manageable. I don't have any statistics to back this up, but I'd be willing to bet that the dangerous ones make up only a small percentage of internet trolldom. Most of them (again, IMHO) are amateurs out to satisfy a passing urge to get a rise out of someone.

And almost none of them, amateur or professional, dangerous or benign, would exist for very long if no one ever responded to them.

I have like 70 people in ignore.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Barbara Hale. You were great in Perry Mason. RIP William Christopher.

I guess it's just been a colossal waste of time and there is one idiot on here that contributed to it.

trolls are probably like not even one percent of all imdb users i bet. the troll thing is just an excuse i'm sure

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die"

if yer gonna eat 5H1T, yaa gotta bring enough for everyone ya lump5h1t dog peep

Yeah. It's a shame. Giving in to trolls is like giving to terrorists. Totally wrong. But really, it's just a cop out. The boards don't make them money, so they have to go.

The boards don't make them money, so they have to go.

They could have asked for a minimal annual fee for people who wanted access to the boards but they never even proposed that.