The Watercooler : Official Nettie just ordered soup discussion topic

Official Nettie just ordered soup discussion topic

Please discuss your thoughts here.

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

Re: Official Nettie just ordered soup discussion topic

My thoughts are…

It's time to start winding this thing down.

I also ordered chicken tortilla soup and red lentil soup

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

That’s a lot of soup!

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

Yes!

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

All that soup will make ya poop!

Soup comes out as pee.

My account is restricted.

What do you think of pumpkin soup, Nettie?

My favorite soup is tomato soup. You open the tin, microwave it and 2 mins later it’s ready.

Also, pleased to meet you. I’m Mongoloid Mike .

I enjoy tomato as well

Hi!

Haven't tried it but sounds good

It's really popular in New Zealand, and it should be so thick that the spoon nearly stands up in it!

👍

Have you had the soup?

Yes. Not very good