Girls Gone Wild on Campus 2 : No black girls?

No black girls?

Why are there never ever black girls on GGW videos? I've watched several (like 7 or 8) and not one black girl.

Re: No black girls?

You'd be hard pressed to find a drunk enough black girl who will flash her tits at you let alone one who is drunk enough to take a swing at you.

Black girls are acting like whores around other black folk. Trust me, black chicks are some of the nastiest girls around, they will screw at the drop of a hat.

If a day does not require an AK,
it is good
Ice Cube
Warrior Poet

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

bc black girls are ugly. also to include them would be manufactured bc they only make up 6% of the us population, black girls. and we never see saudi arabian girls in these videos or indian girls in these videos even though they make up probably the same percentage in the us as black girls.

lukejbarnett

This and they don't really go to college as much. So you won't find them "on campus"

My password is password

Dude, you're racist. Not all black girls are ugly and I happen to think Halle Berry is still gorgeous!

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.