The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story : No Scott Scanlon??

No Scott Scanlon??

What a gyp. Granted he was only a regular for the first season.

Re: No Scott Scanlon??

That really bothered me too. He was a regular cast member who was billed in the opening credits, so that confused me.

I was wondering the same thing.

Nobody cared about Scott that's why they killed him off. Anyways, they left out a few other people too like the Walsh parents and Nat who were far more important to the series than Scott Scanlon ever was.

I CARED!! I hated Brian Austin Green. Scott was better.

I hated Brian Austin Green. Scott was better.

Better at what, buna!?

They should have had the actor who played Nat and the parents (think how many scenes they all were in together).

Doug Emerson yes, I can understand--he was killed off. He was not bringing in the babes.

I think he was killed off because it was the actor's choice to not be involved in the show any longer.

"I'd rather lose for what I am than win for what I ain't"

Kacey Musgraves "Pageant Material"

That's why I rate this a 9 and not a 10.

I was puzzled as to why they didn't include him either...

...he was a regular for the ENTIRE first season and guest starred in 3 episodes of season 2 before they killed off his character...

...on the Melrose Place Unauthorized Story, they included Amy Locane and SHE only appeared in the first 13 episodes of season 1 until her character was written out of the series, never to be mentioned again...

...Scott appeared in TWICE as many episodes of 90210 as Amys character did in Melrose Place, but they included HER... Scott was a fairly essential part of the show and his character went out with a bang (literally) and the episode where he was killed off was a valid part of the shows history... he should have had at least a SMALL part, like Amy did on the MP unauthorized story

Scotty Scanlon was unmemorable mans in Belly Hills 90120, hana