Politics : No Cancel Cultural On Ageism?

No Cancel Cultural On Ageism?

I'm sick and tired of people talking about Biden's age, old, senile crap! Everything is unaccepted from weigh, to looks, to race but when was bashing someone's age acceptable? Where is the police? They are only there for their own issues but bashing old people is okay.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: No Cancel Cultural On Ageism?

What is nuts about this bullshit is those who bash Biden defend their Turd Lump who has his own senior problems such as not being able to drink water with one hand out of a glass or bottle and cannot walk down a ramp without looking scared shitless when doing so.
Plus it is a fact that he wears diapers and craps his pants.

I am convinced that it has to do with being old and combining that with being drunk and on drugs.
Not a good combination!

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

What's nuts is that you are having a conversation with your own sock.

……

What is nuts about this bullshit is those who bash Biden defend their Turd Lump who has his own senior problems such as not being able to drink water with one hand out of a glass or bottle and cannot walk down a ramp without looking scared shitless when doing so.
Plus it is a fact that he wears diapers and craps his pants.

I am convinced that it has to do with being old and combining that with being drunk and on drugs.
Not a good combination!

And yet Trump was a much better, more decisive, hands on President working hard for the betterment of the American people and the country than Biden or Kamala will ever be. That's why he had so many supporters. They saw promising, positive policies being instituted.

You didn't agree with any or many of them, but that's to be expected from lefties.

What's this about Trump not being able to hold a glass of water with one hand? Could this be something that happened a time or two because he had a pulled shoulder muscle and the catcallers on the lefty cable networks declared it was all the time? Please advise.

I never saw him looking scared while walking down a ramp. Was this a similar situation of once or twice and has been blown out of proportion?

Let's hear more about this diapers and pants shitting claim. I don't doubt you've heard it somewhere in some lefty blog, but really? Do you know?

Trump doesn't drink alcohol and says he never has. Do you know otherwise? I seriously doubt he's ever done drugs, but in recent years? Nah.

Let's hear what you have, WP. Show it's not just something your read on Democratic Underground, okay?

Exactly. Why don't you enumerate all these positive, promising policies that Don instituted, for these libtards? Should be easy for you to do.

MMC2: "I have never been triggered by a cookie."

I didn't vote for Trump and I won't support a President who works for the 1%.

But he did keep us out of any new Asian wars and deescalated the ones in which we were already embroiled by Neo-Con Republicans.

Cut to the chase - Trump was not a Neo-Con. And that saved the U.S. lives and money.

That's a positive.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

"And yet Trump was a much better, more decisive, hands on President working hard for the betterment of the American people and the country than Biden or Kamala will ever be."

Thanx for that laugh!
I needed it!

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

I know right. They act like their lord and savior is a young spring chicken in his 40's. The man is old as fuck and retarded as well. I rather just be old.

I didnt know all of that from that loser( I dont be following deadbeats) and 100% believe it.
You're forgetting he also shits his pants cause he's scared as fuck!

Morons for a moron.

They refuse to think for themselves and just go with what their Dear Leader says when he says that he is the one in the best shape which we know is all bullshit.
Turd Face only eats garbage fast "food" and never eats any vegetables.
He needs heart medication because he has blocked arteries from eating that garbage.
He drank gallons of Diet Coke a month.
Turd Face does not exercise. Golf? That is a joke and he drives a golf cart.
Let's not forget that he took an emergency ride to Walter Reed where I bet he had a heart attack scare or even a very mild one.
And that Turd Lump, not Biden, but Turdy got Covid.
And they ignore that Biden rides a bike and a Peleton.
Between the two it is Biden who is in top physical condition and that cannot be denied or argued against.

You fail to see that for you to actually think you need a brain instead of a dick in your head!

Best shape at running his blow hard mouth and getting absolutely nothing done. It always amazed me how much bashed Obama for the stupid golf hours but he topped him many times which surprises me because I didnt know fat fucks could hold on to Iron Rod for so long! He probably stuck up his ass as his wife watched who's probably really a tranny.

Fuck, I didnt know he only ate fast food. It makes sense now of all the world why only junk comes out of his mouth and he's always constipated. Must be loaded with shit to his bowls!

You mean his retards drive him. Motherfucker probably didnt knew how to drive a go kart!

It was probably a severe case of herpes. They thought he was gone but was just massively breaking out.

Diet Coke? WTF drinks that crap! Rotten fucking brains so carbonated he farts when he thinks!

I know, I always think about this one and it bring a smile to my face. How he got Covid but 'ol Biden being VP, so many years in office, running, and then president never got shit! I was wishing the whole time he smeared him but he classly let up. I would've laughed so hard. You would've heard it in the next PLANET!!!

One of my Favourites is the push up challenge. I dont know why he never did it if he was so much fit and younger. Mother fucker needs help getting off the bed and putting his diapers. Meanie is really his tranny nurse who's paid massive amounts to pretend she's a lady.

I wouldnt be surprised if Biden could do a 100 without a sweat.

The only acceptable form of prejudice is against those in poverty or near it.

https://jimmorrison.freeforums.net/
https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

or in Hate TV.

We wouldn't talk about Biden being old and senile if it wasn't for him being so old and senile. Pick a candidate without dementia next time.

naw, is politically incorrect. and why dont you talk about your candidate who is even worst with the added emphasis of stupid and a loser. We picked a winner and we dont really talk about and to whiners.