The Soapbox : Nimda can you tell twizlee to leave me alone

Nimda can you tell twizlee to leave me alone

I'm not bothering her and she's coming into threads I have posted in to provoke me, reasoning behind this because I'm not violating any rules and she thinks by provoking me. I'll tell her off, she'll think she's on a higher platform than I. And I shouldn't defend myself, tell her to back off as I have enough problems as it is irl without it being carried online.

Are you playing a game or do you have a genuine mental disorder? - Bumby

Re: Nimda can you tell twizlee to leave me alone

You sound like a pathetic little bitch

I have enough problems as it is irl

Yeah, like you're a fucking retard and you're ugly as shit.

It's probably a little payback for all the creepy BS you've spewed at her, francis.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

I'm not Francis, I came over from Epic games. You know the forum I joined after imdb closed their boards.

It's not working, lad.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I'm not fooling anyone, by fooling you. I would play along and pretend that I am Francis, but reading here the last few days. I know Twizlee really hates this guy, and is itching to ban him. So I want it to be known here on in, for the million billionth time. I am not Francis and I don't want to be banned.

I thought this board was for trolls only. You sound like delicate little American homosexual.