TV General : New Crazy Rich Asians reality show: Bling Empire

New Crazy Rich Asians reality show: Bling Empire

This is yet another "unscripted" reality series except this time the cast is all Asian. But more importantly, they're all fucking rich. Like hundreds of millions of dollars rich. I found this show surprisingly better than expected.

One of the producers also did Keeping Up With Kardashians and it seems his mastery of richy rich reality shows is again on display here. Favorite castmembers include Kevin, the sole non-wealthy castmember who serves as our proxy as the uninitiated entering a very exclusive world. He's also one of the hottest men I've seen in my life. There's also Anna, the half-japanese, half Russian socialite who has more money than God yet manages to stay laid-back and chill. Fun to watch if it looks of interest to you.

Streaming on Netflix.

Re: New Crazy Rich Asians reality show: Bling Empire

It's just like all those other reality shows.

Finary we have show for us. Time to show all those mayo eating whiets who boss now hahaha!

✨gorilla magic….it's fantastic!✨

Your stupid gorilla shtick..

Gorirra what?

I wanna take a golf club and beat you across your back with it

Is it cause I am a brotha?

I’m curious about your opinion on the actual series. It doesn’t really play into stereotypes.

I will watch and let you know. Right now…egg drop soup, fried noodle then kung fu practice.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

No wonder the people in the halls of power hold so much contempt for us. How pathetic and meaningless is your life if you're choosing to watch crap like that?