The Soapbox : Name one poster that you respect,

Name one poster that you respect,

..but don't particularly like & definitely would NOT call them friend.

ToastedCheese

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

Re: Name one poster that you respect,

Conman

My password is password

conman is a goon-ass twink bastard

Fuck his Mother

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

Well It ain't you. Stupid fat white boy bitch ass dick sucking cuck!!!!!

300lb and beautiful

Ah, the hippo is back. Marx is dead ya dumb cunt.

Good lord you are a hot woman!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWWurWaPpY

o hell ya

My password is password

She's like Donna but slightly less manly

😂

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Conman, definitely.

My password is password

conman is a goon-ass twink bastard

Fuck his Mother

It's dead, Conmander_Jim.

My password is password

And I get to laugh because groups that fecal golem supports are imploding. Look at BLM for example. The marxist leaders have embezzled money from the group to buy mansions for the upper leadership. I hope some of that money was his. conman getting conned. Too fucking funny!

LOL @ fecal golem. You are the best, SV.

My password is password

ToastedCheese is likable but he’s also a great answer here. I don’t have many views that align with his and he has very weirdly caustic thoughts about women. But he’s open minded and sticks to his guns, and I respect that.

Warrenpeace has really fallen off. I used to feel similarly about him but then he posted all these weird 9/11 conspiracies about how the meat industry orchestrated the attacks and also how Tyson chicken was behind Covid 19. Oookayy, whatever.

Good talk.

What did he say about Tyson?

My password is password

He's the most hated person here with over 106 votes

Which is actually quite bizarre because conman hold nearly all the same views minus the vegan crap while being 1000% more toxic and runs a sock army of over a hundred accounts. He very well ought to be most despised.

Fuck his Mother

Tasteless Cheese is unlikable and he has no mind whatsoever. He's a loud moron.

Maybe you were mean to him, Corwin. He seems like a nice guy.

Good talk.

Yes, he is a nice guy.

Of course – I was probably very mean to blameless Toasted Cheese.

ToastedCheese is likable
😂

Itty

I don't like him cuz he has bad taste in music but I respect him

My password is password

Warren, Toasted, NZer, Cheeky, Miley, Christina, Lilith, Francis, Rittenhouse, LukeJBarnett, Sophie, Mechanic, ITTY, AnthonyRocks, Fugazi, Mort, etc.

but don't particularly like & definitely would NOT call them friend.

Oops, I missed THAT part of your post. I LIKE these people, actually.

Warren, Toasted, NZer, Cheeky, Miley, Christina, Lilith, Francis, Rittenhouse, LukeJBarnett, Sophie, Mechanic, ITTY, AnthonyRocks, Fugazi, Mort, etc.

Take off Nzer, Rittenhouse, Sophie, and Lilith and that's the GOAT list right there.

My password is password

Warren

That's the GOAT list right there.

My password is password

Warren is a limp noodle

He owns all of his adversaries, easily. They're just too busy ganging up on him and playing follow the leader to see it.

Warren doesn't own anyone. He gets creamed over everything from Rittenhouse to veganism. If you think he owns anyone you likely also think that the World Trade Center was a controlled demolition. Not surprising as you are the same anti-Semite retard who thinks Israel a apartheid state.

Still defending Zionism like a good little goy? Pathetic.

The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.” Numbers 24:9

What is both pathetic and retarded is tempting the wrath of God.

Modern Israel is NOT the Israel of the Bible, chump.

Modern Israel is a gratuitous land grab and an abomination.

Most modern day "Jews" (Khazars, Ashkenazim) are not even biologically related to the Jews of the Bible. They have no real claim to the land of Palestine.

Most modern day "Jews" (Khazars, Ashkenazim) are not even biologically related to the Jews of the Bible. They have no real claim to the land of Palestine.

First. Most still doesn't mean all.
Second. I rather doubt your claim of knowledge as to whom is related to whom.
Third. I trust that God knows exactly who is who
I will establish my people in the land and make them prosper. I will show love to those who were called "Unloved," and to those who were called "Not-My-People" I will say, "You are my people," and they will answer, "You are our God.": Hosea 2:23

The Rebirth of Israel should be all the proof anyone should ever need. At what other time And with what other people has there ever been a nation that has been destroyed, its people scattered who have ever come back to reform their nation. Do you think the Inca will rise again? The Shang? The Hittites? The Nanda? The rebirth of Israel is the fulfillment of prophesy.
The Valley of Dry Bones
37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land]. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

No.
It was an act of God that brought the Jews back to the land. It was an act of God that allowed them to smash the armies that almost immediately descended upon them. If they posses the land it is because God gave it to them.
After Lot had departed, the LORD said to Abram, “Now lift up your eyes from the place where you are, and look to the north and south and east and west, for all the land that you see, I will give to you and your offspring forever.: Genesis 13:15
Who are you to say that God made a mistake?

I don't respect anyone who'd post on a message board.

Rocketman.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

That /. guy.

Tyrell.

He's a good poster and sometimes we have our disagreements but he's very knowledgeable.

I catfish in person.

Children and firearms don't go together!!!

My password is password

Letting a 9-y/o fire an Uzi is insane. lol

My password is password

Agreed. They should have given her a .22 instead.

I have tremendous respect for Christina and all her mature, wise decisions.

SNOW & Vlad

My password is password