The Walking Dead : My opinion of TSP

My opinion of TSP

Either she's a legend, or trying to become one. Yes,
I believe that's the purpose behind her sporadic posting style. She's a regular for a couple of months, then goes back to hiding. This time, her departure was strange, though. She claimed she was sprayed by a skunk this time, so her last break began unceremoniously.

Good call, Jamall.

Is that anything like TPS?

TSP? Is that anything like TPS?

ab_channel=JamesCanaday

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Re: My opinion of TSP

People should be able to come and go as the please without making a big thing of it. She probably had something come up in life. As you can see, this post is all about coming.

Sophie lies.

She might be dead, Jim.

Good call, Jamall.

👍

Good call, Jamall.

TSP is hilarious!

I don't think she's trying to be anything other than herself. She lives a busy life so this site is more recreational for her than others.

Also she is already a legend. Her man-hands and electrode nipples are the stuff of GoT history.

These are things I know nothing about.

Good boy.

Have a filet mignon. 🥩

OMG it's u!!

Finger Me

You don't know me but I love you.

My password is password

My password is password

I think she disliked me, but I like her. She has nice tiddies iirc. That's all that matters.

Oh really.

Yes, unlike many of you I have a job and adult responsibilities. So I can't post full-time like the government is paying for it. Thanks.

Yeah. I've noticed a lot of posters are unemployed and are basically here fulltime. It's a strange place. 😄

Haha loser

My password is password

Damn, you sure told him! I think you're wrong about him being unemployed, though. Filmboarders being unemployed is a stereotype. Many are, but I actually work, so I'm not sure what I'm doing here. I could be the last of the Mohicans. But no, you can't find out my career, and yes, you're insulting posters who have imaginary jobs. Also, you're very unpredictable, coming back to vent on a thread you already replied to. Really?