The Watercooler : My manager said I will most likely be working my second christmas in a row

My manager said I will most likely be working my second christmas in a row

Lol, but when I first joined I was told it was one christmas on, one christmas off, and so on.. and to poke the bear even more they switched a shift so I'm now working on my son's birthday for the second year running.

Just might have to get infected with covid just before christmas and take half the staff down with me. Fking bellends.

Re: My manager said I will most likely be working my second christmas in a row

What kind of work do you do?

I work on a dementia unit, so I can understand that they need staff 24/7, but fk sake, two christmases in a row!

Is Christmas important to you?

Not so much to me but my 6yo son. I feel like that bitch from that christmas netflix movie that has to leave her kids all christmas eve night! Forgot the name of the movie but it's quite good lol.

Quit job >>> Claim you have a mental illness >>> Get government money and never work again >>> Buy a bunch of Disney dolls and post selfies all day for the rest of your life.

Hmmmm sounds familiar 🧐

Wait a minute. Isn't that what Miley did?

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

God, you’re stupid .

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

Ah man, I never in my life worked at Christmas (always had jobs which didn't operate at Christmas) nor New Year's eve or January 1st. If it ever had to happen, I think I would honestly think about commiting suicide lol.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

Don't tempt me. It's not a bad job, but I wish they would be a bit more considerate to people with young children.

Most likely I will too.