Politics : My Filmboards Concession Speech

My Filmboards Concession Speech

Well it's been a wild 3 years here. It's been a privilege and an honor working closely with the think-tank of Soul Vagina, Jaguar something, Chad or Chez Nimdetta, and crazy old Drakestraw. And of course, the most beautifully delusional of all, the man who heroically dodged the draft for both WW2 and the Korean conflict, the most popular senior at Friday Bingo, MMC2. Thank you my brahs !

We weren't able to build a Wall and make Mexico pay for it, restore the industrial heartland, repeal Obamacare, pass an infrastructure bill, or negotiate amazing new trade deals. But we were able to manage COVID perfectlly, lock up some kids at the border, and throw some paper towels at some Puerto Ricans… never forget!

Going forward, I would encourage our people to never concede graciously. You can always cry like a big baby and sue. That's what democracy is all about - a lack of seriousness, maturity and credibility.

I wish the various socks for Joe Biden well as they pretend to be sleepy, stoned or sniffy. Success to you!

I now retire to a life of poverty, with only a few tens of millions to my name. Never forget our glorious, tremendous regime!!! And never forget how very mean and very, very unfair voters were to us.

MMC2: "I have never been triggered by a cookie."

Re: My Filmboards Concession Speech

If Trump was this smart. He could have done great things while he was in power. The American people would have re-elected him if only he has done his job properly as the commander-in-chief instead of acting like a jackass.

I guess if I would have become President of The USA and all that power, I make the use of it to make the American people like me by giving them what they wanted.

I never post here. I'm making a one-time appearance to applaud the best political sock I've ever seen on any board. Jared could actually write for the New Yorker: he's that good!

Or the onion. I enjoy his satire but now that Kushner is out of a job He no longer has material 😂.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

We will miss you Jared!
Now what does your future hold?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

He can move to Canada with me in January. I'll set him up in Investments. Maybe used cars. What do you think?

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

Eww!

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

but will the little Mrs go along with that?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

A life of quiet contemplation and ruthless slumlording, I can only hope.

Carry on, you wayward son in law! 😊👍

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Put Jared on ice until 2024, when the God-Emperor Strikes Back ;)

Please discuss.

When Ivanka runs! With Don Jr as her Vice-President!

Jared, it's been fun. Enjoy retirement and don't forget to be on time for roll call. Corrections Officers don't take well to tardiness. I might also recommend soaping your asshole before washing anything else in case you drop the soap at any point. Good luck!

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

Graphic, but helpful as always.

Jared, I hate to say it, but I'm gonna miss ya.

The truth is you were misunderstood. You weren't shilling for Israel, or trying to keep your 666 5th ave property alive. You were trying your best to be you. We can't change who we are, right?

But nobody gives you any credit for your real accomplishment. Your tiny penis. You've spent years keeping Ivanka's vagina perfectly intact.

Thanks, Kush.

Signature (140 character maximum):

Finally someone gets me.

See you tomorrow 😂

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

I can still post here as a retiree! MMC2 retired back in the 80s.

Yes your always loved here.

Don't worry,daddy will take good care of your wife. He will find solace in it

😂😂😂

Lmao 😂

You're not going anywhere. When Trump exits stage left to go hide out in Algeria, he'll only be bringing Ivanka and Don Jr with him. You'll be left behind.

Eric and I will have to fend for ourselves?! By ourselves?! That dude wears a plastic cone around his neck and head when at home, you know that, right?

You're his legal guardian now.