Happy Days : Most Cringe Worthy Moments ???

Most Cringe Worthy Moments ???

SAVE FERRIS

Re: Most Cringe Worthy Moments ???

Honestly there are too many to list, but here's a few:

- The gang singing and dancing to 'Pumps your blood' after Potsie failed his biology test
- that 3 part episode where they all go to a ranch, especially the scenes where Fonz and Richie spontaneously start doing choreographed line (?) dancing and an obvious stunt double pretends to be Joanie in a runaway wagon
- shark jump in a leather jacket
- The flamboyant 'tough, street' gangs who showed up regularly, particularly the gang who tried to force Joanie to make out with all of them until Fonzie and the Big Ragoo showed up and defeated them via ballet dance
- 'I found my thrrillll' - STFU
- Fonzie throwing a depressed dog a party (complete with dog-food cake) in Arnold's -yah real coooool

Excellent rundown kaydie-- I was going to say "I found my thrillll" for sure. Who the bleep would sing that in front of their parents???

You'll kill everyone!
But Ice Cream Cake!

Fonzie having a toothache and being afraid of the dentist.

Mork from Ork.

Trump lies:
Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
I can stop federal funds.

Fonzie dancing like a Greek to sign off Lucy from Dallas, hana

Turning Fonzie into a clown and having him do things a greaser would never do (many examples have been listed by other posters in this thread).

Fozzie wearing glasses, hana

Mostly all Fozzie dancing. Dance with Missus C, dance like a Russian, dance and sing like Elvis Vegas look 20 year before Elvis was sing Vegas and also dance with Ruchi Cunningham, hana

Lavert and Shirli were a couple of dogs, buna